• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yep weve got global warming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep weve got global warming

last 2 days 40, 40 today and fark 44 Saturday harvesting will cease Saturday of course.

Deluge predicted around xmas day or soon after

Probably head off to and do xmas shopping Saturday should be quite every one will be hibernating from heat

I seen the temp maps down there , she's a cooker !!

Comment

Minus 22 windchill here. Wish we could trade for a day or two.

Comment

Canadians fly to Hawaii or Mexico to warm up, You guys should head there to cool down!
        Can't even imagine.

Comment

I think I travelled to Australia in January 1993. We left Edmonton it was -41 celcius. 10 days later our travels had us at Ayers' Rock at 42 celcius. Most of the days unbearable heat, early mornings and late evenings were tolerable.

Comment

Leonardo DiCapprio was recently flew into Calgary on his private jet and experienced global warming first hand.

It was scary and the locals had never seen this before . . . .

http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/leonardo-dicaprio-mocked-for-fear-over-warm-calgary-chinooks-1.2694552

Comment

Trouble is 300 million people hear what Leonardo says, but no one will hear the other side.

The power of celebrity status.

Comment

Was in WA in 1977 and went through a week of 43-45C. That was *** hot. Shade and Emu or Fosters and we were good for the day.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...