• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116.8bu/ac...Pioneer 45H33rr

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cough cough cough(bullshit)

Comment

Tom You are fertilizing for 35bpa, nutrients dont come out of this air. you are mining.

Comment

Same looking crops at Birch Hills, Daylate. Had a dairy Tom, sold it and all the land with it. Florian sells the Kugler. Probably do your own due diligence before you cover every acre with it.

Comment

BG, how perceptive!!!

N... how much in the air. Pulse get N from air.

So Tell me where else... our 100bu/ac Canola crop... got the rest of it's N from...???

THE AIR!!!

Comment

horseshit really gettin deep on this one . railroads told us they were doing a good job in 14, guess it musta been right if they said it .moral of the story is ,don't believe everything you hear . or as my grampa used to say , believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see! lol

Comment

You got me there tom i guess pulses get Nitrogen from the air. You are still mining phos potash

Comment

Sounds like we have a snake oil salesman with a bad yield monitor!!!!

Comment

and salesmen for him on agriville

Comment

kinda like the 100 bushel wheat seeded at 1 bush per acre Tom was selling us about. Would love to see a head of wheat with 100 kernels would be 8 inches long.

Comment

....Tag team... high K soils...

Merry Christmas!

Comment

High K soils, but is it available to the plant?
                        I put on 20 lbs of K every year. Spray a quarter with K-Max, and see the difference in the wheat yield.

Comment

And I am 6 miles from your place, Tom.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...