• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that believe in Bill 6

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that believe in Bill 6

I have a guy that is working for me while layed off by his oil company.Well today the oil company phones him asking if he can attend some animal behavior safety meeting in the work place.I was trying to keep a straight face while killing myself laughing inside.

Why laugh? I assume it would be as a result of the woman killed by a bear on the Suncor site at Ft Mac? Wouldn't that be wise for an employer to do to protect their employees?

Comment

In that case suncor said they gave employees bear awareness training.Seven employees on the site tried blasting air horns.The union said the training was not extensive enough.The last person killed by a black bear in Alberta was 1991.Experts say fatal bear attacks in North America are very rare.

Comment

Actually Bill 6 would make sure they got WCB after they were attacked. But that is terrible because that is going to destroy the family farm.

Things are very strange across the border in Alberta.

Comment

Its like the twilight zone tweety.

Comment

i see the latest Angus Reid Institute poll is showing Notley's approval rating as premier at 46%, third highest in Canada.

Comment

But it's dropped 10% since she started

Comment

Tweety the workers at suncor would be already be under OHS and WCB and where did I say anything about destroying the family farm.Friends of mine that farm and work in the patch tell me they did not want Bill 6.If they have to get an animal behavior ticket(wallet full already of other tickets) to get on site they have no choice.

Comment

grassfarmer give Notley a little more time and she will be down there with Selinger.

Comment

Grassfarmer in that same Angus Reid poll Newfoundland premier Paul Davis was given an approval rating of 43%. That didn't work out so well for him as he lost the election on Nov. 30. The poll doesn't seem very accurate for him lol.

Comment

Hamloc

The polls do get it right on occasion, they were predicting Harper only had 30% Canadian voter support days before the election, and that's all Harper ended up with. Glad they got that one right!!

Comment

So lets see since Trudeau got in he is going to bring in about 10000 refugees by year end about what Harper promised. He brought in his supposed middle income tax cut that really benefits people between 45000 and 300000 the most at a cost of 1.2 billion a year instead of zero. We are now looking at a projected 25 billion dollar deficit instead of the promised 10. Yup our selfie prime minister has been a real winner for Canadians in his first month, 4 years should be a blast!!!

Comment

Grassfarmer you must be quite pleased with c6 , this legislation will give the Hutterites the extra advantage they need to outcompete family farms for land, they are doing it already but this will really put them in first place!

Comment

Grassfarmer you must be quite pleased with c6 , this legislation will give the Hutterites the extra advantage they need to outcompete family farms for land, they are doing it already but this will really put them in first place!

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...