• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vix

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hard backed things (gold silver) are "gold". money is papar with a number printed on it. nothing more.

Comment

Gold isn't even a medium of exchange. It's no different than a sack of marbles.

Comment

Gold is like marbles, Cash is going to be banned, get with the times...Bitcoin up almost 50% in one month. I am going to contract my canola in Bitcoin...least risk

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss147/ache4acres/8A4885E4-F47F-4F29-9B9B-32B561DB6FF6_zpsmsykgxyj.png

Comment

Contract it for gold.

Comment

How big is the sack of marbles I'll make an exchange. Wow now its money a medium of exchange you old bastards ****ed this shit up so bad I can hardly contain myself

Comment

Art Cashin: We could be in trouble

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/11/art-cashin-we-could-be-in-trouble.html

Comment

The bigger the boys... the bigger the ploys... the more the noise... get ready and poise... with all the new fancy QEtoys!!

I can see it now... Negative interest rates will save us all!!!

CDN/US$ .60 anyone??? Why else is the BOC already talking up negative .5 interest rates???

Something must be up!

Comment

The bigger the lie the more people believe it. This ones a doozy. If gold isn't a medium of exchange why is every central bank hoarding gold?

Comment

Would you guys please read Noah Smith "Will Gold be a Medium of Exchange Again".

Comment

May you live in interesting times....

Comment

farming101

Your wish is granted... and we are all invited to the party... or wake... depending on how we view life!!!

Grin!

Cheers!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...