• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rope For Sale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitty, mother nature hasn't been kind to everyone past couple years. Nor has it been easy for young guys locked into high rents and equipment payments. Karmas a bitch twitty keep your rope close by.

Comment

Agchat, Maybe an over reactive post. Not referring to Farmers. At least as farmers we have some control over our destiny. Referring to thousands that are loosing their jobs, in an economy that is very expensive to provide the basics of life.

Comment

bgmb, My Farm is better of without the CWB, but loosing our farmer ownership in the Grain Industry with the sale of WIT is still a huge mistake. On that note though stay tuned!

Comment

I still don't know why WIT was sold. Do you think it was because in a non-board market they thought they wouldn't be able to compete with line companies?

Comment

Let me just say there was a defeatist attitude. Not going to rehash, time to focus on the future.

Comment

Mb cant say it but the head prick of wit brainwashed everyone and a bunch of old greedy bastards really never got the "just a bunch of farmers" slogan all for free will and such but dont tell me your not a bunch of filthy money *****s.

Comment

Mb, i should of made it clearer that i was referring to farmers. The majority have had a few awesome years, with the exception of a few isolated areas. Yes times could get tough for ag industry, but right now we are probably sitting the best. That may change dam soon though.

Comment

As far as the oil patch workers go, boo frickin hoo that oil is down and you got laid off! For most working people, if you made the kind of money they do, you would have months, if not years, of money in the bank, and be able to weather this storm quite nicely. The fact that you live miles beyond your means because you don't live in the real world, is your problem. I have a buddy that runs a towing biz and he is benefiting nicely on repo jobs on 4x4's and big campers in oil country... i guess it's not all bad for everyone!!

Comment

whats the matter trader joe micky d not giving raises this year?

Comment

Question,

How much rope has the West... bought from ISIL...

How many Jihad plots... like on our Parliament Hill... and SanBernadino... are being planned?

Comment

Oh binthere, I made the choice years ago to head down a much different path than the patch... I tried it and liked it, but already had a family and chose to have a job that has always allowed me to spend more time with them, albeit with no giant wage and per diem... However, that also meant no giant boats, quads, sleds, campers, and diesel trucks. I don't mean to wish ill upon others, but why spend so far beyond what a normal person could afford, knowing full well that this is ALWAYS a possibility in that industry?? My 2 cents...

Comment

for your sake trader joe. i hope your job is infallible to the down turn in the economy. there are people who can live beyond their means regardless of which path they choose.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...