• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

completely off topic

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

completely off topic

Work boots I go through 3 pairs a year nearly last pair $290 lasted 5 months tried mack boots redwings etc.
    Any online canadian or usa stores that sell good lace up 6 to 7 inch boots?
    Had a guy stay with us from montana his boots were 3 yrs old good as gold some sort of boot loggers wear. Ps I hate steel caps just leather lace ips. Cheers sorry its boot marketing not grain...

A friend suggrsted is it chippewar boots?

Comment

What the hell is on topic in this marketing forum?

Comment

I suppose you would need air conditioned boots down under?
        I've taken a liking to this canadian designed brand. Made offshore somewhere.
        No guarantees. Sounds like your hard on equipment. ;-)
        Actoncanada.ca

Comment

I just buy combat boots from the army surplus store, last two pairs have been $40 never-worn made by Boulet and they're the only boots that have ever fit me right (size 14W)

Comment

Apparently Boulet have a distributor named Maverick Western Wear in Mansfield, Australia

Comment

The best boots I have ever worn are Australian Blundstones. A pair is 200$ Cdn and last me around 5 years. I wear them every day and I mean every day just polish them up when I go to town. They are very high quality and very very comfortable I am on my 3rd pair
              Also have a pair of Blundstone "western" type boots. They are the lightest boot you can find and the leather so soft you can roll them up like a newspaper. Don't wear them too often the regular ones just so comfortable. Only in Canada you say. Pity.

Comment

I wear the Australian made blundstones too, long lasting ,comfortable, excellent boot! No laces though ( which I like )

Comment

Merrel all the way. Jungle moc shoe for me but I don't kick cows in the ass anymore. Years ago they where my going to town shoe until I woke up.

Comment

ive got a extra wide foot to compensate for my extra narrow brain and I split blundstones out at the outside of each boot in about 4 weeks.
                    im hell on my boots and my women wear em out!!!!!! yehaaaa

Comment

Definitely hard on equipment!

http://youtu.be/CwGrC0KicSo

Comment

Blundstones for me too. Whenever they get too scuffed up, I polish them with a little vegemite and they look great again.

Comment

I'm a Redwing fan, had mine 4 years already. Put some tuff toe on them and give them a good soaking of snow seal three or four times a year.

Comment

I don't work hard enough to wear out boots .

Comment

Thinking the same. Any pair of slippers with good rubber grip are my favorite.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...