• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm forum 2015

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm forum 2015

I was unable to attend this year but agenda looked very good. Anyone go, how was it?

I attended and have for the last 4 years. It was pretty good, they had a biotech theme which is important but not a subject I am terribly interested in so I would say I didn't enjoy as much as other years. The keynote on Thursday was a fill in and was very flat maybe worst keynote I have ever heard. I left halfway through to make phone calls. They have had such good ones on the past; David Chilton, West Jet Founder, Guy that ran 2010 Olympics and then this one. Trade show was good, but nothing too unique. The JD weather station was very cool but very expensive. Mike Dolinski and Phil Thomas were very good (especially Dolinski) but the best session I thought was a guy that I think is new to AgriTrends,Tim Eyrich, on balancing nutrition. He spoke twice same speech and I went both times.
    I didn't stay for last breakout session or panel discussion. It is the first time I have ever left early but didn't see anything too interesting for the last part of Thursday.
    All in all it was a good conference I learned some things caught up with some old friends but a not as good as past events.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...