• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Morning Humor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Morning Humor

Dear Abby...

I’m a crack dealer in Fort Qu'Appelle, Saskatchewan and have a steady flow of customers from the nearby high school.
    My father and mother live in a suburb of Melville and have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana in Lipton.
    My parents are currently financially dependent on two of my sisters who are prostitutes in Regina.
    My other sister, who lives in Yorkton, is married to a transvestite.
    I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Prince Albert for a murder in 1994.
    The other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct (with himself) in Cupar.
    I have recently become engaged to marry a prostitute from Indian Head who now lives in White City and is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel there.

All things considered, my main problem is this:

I love my fiance and look forward to bringing her into the family.
    I certainly want to be totally honest with her.
    Should I tell her about my cousin who is a member of the NDP???

Signed,

Bob (name changed to protect the family name)

Funny

Real funny like Lipton cupar Melville etc

Comment

The weight of that heavy load of shame that Bob is carrying is just too much.

Comment

Things are never so bad that they couldn't be worse. They could all be farmers.....

Comment

Just wondering , are conservative prostitutes like conservative politicians ?
          As in they give everything away for Free. Lol

Comment

U ever live in Manitoba mustard. Indians get lots of freebees. Now we wanna give more freebees to syrians. That we cant afford.

Comment

U ever live in Manitoba mustard. Indians get lots of freebees. Now we wanna give more freebees to syrians. That we cant afford.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...