• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola , hrsw rally

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola , hrsw rally

just thought I would get everyone's thoughts on this ? there is always lots of reasons on here why it goes down when it does (ie canola surge , better than expected yields , harvest pressure , crusher profits , stats can survey , WP markets report, etc., etc., ) maybe it's going up cause farmers are finally realizing they can't grow it for less ???

For HRSW I would think alot of production went into GP and Durum. Now millers are short. For canola lots of shitty yields except for very odd guy that saw 85 in the one patch on his outa tune grain monitor.

Comment

Bean oil is up a lot in the last while. That's dragging canola along. Futures showing some strength but watch basis. Commercial stocks good, but crushers not all that well covered going into slow weeks coming up.
      Minneapolis wheat showed signs of life today. Shorts wanting to lighten up a bit more may produce a bit of a rally.

Comment

On the canola side , I would be watching Stats can tomorrow

Comment

CAD! end of story.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...