• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tax rise. How much?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Arizona couple, both well into their 80's, go to a Sex Therapist's office.

The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?'

The man says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?'

The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse.

He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says good bye.

The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again.

The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.

This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave.

Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?'

The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything. She's married; so we can't go to her house. I'm married; and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and best of all.

Medicare pays $43 of it.

Comment

I don't agree with that tax giveaway. Lol

Comment

Reply to Agchats original question: All we really need to do is look at every "RESERVE" in our fair country , and we will see where some of the extra money to help run our country is. This is not rocket science is it? Aren't people in this country tired of the scenario where 25% of the people are paying 100% of the bills? Of course nobody in our governments want tackle that issue because it will piss of the voters on those reserves now won't it?

Comment

That money is recycled in a short cycle. No harm in that... protests are minimal...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...