• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEF

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEF

Who sells the cheapest DEF?

Red guys want 55 cents a liter for 1000 liter totes..

$1.17 a liter for 200 liter barrel..

$865 for the tote pump

$750 for the barrel pump.

Just get a utility pump from cdn tire

90 bucks works well... what we have at the truck shop.

43 cents a L in 1 cube containers at FGI when it was on sale

Comment

I'm sure glad I don't have anything that needs DEF yet. How much DEF would a highway tractor use per mile or farm equipment on an hourly basis?

Seems wrong that these systems were designed for California and we get stuck with them.

Comment

Another scam by environmentalists.
        EPA was the reason from what I understand.
        Glad my equipment is too old for this.

Comment

My truck is a 07... thankfully no emissions
          The two guys with Def 1 uses a gal to 100 gal of fuel.

The other uses 1 to 10 gal...

Mack vs freightliner.

Comment

One fellow with a Red Quad track told me they used 1000 liters for 4000 acres...Pulling there BG drill and tank..

Comment

Im just glad I have them under warrenty. Would hate to have them 5 years from now. We use about 1000 liter tote per unit per 250hrs.

Comment

Which tractors are you running. Breadwinner..

Comment

600 stx, its had its fair share of problems. They have changed all def components and finally found a glitchy exhaust sensor that was reading the wrong co2 levels. What a pain when it sets a code, only the case guys can reset or it only runs 1/2 its hp. Wouldnt of wanted to pay that bill.

Comment

Any one do DEF delete? Go back to Tier 1, a polluting dirty climate killing exhaust? But, not a hint of color/haze from the engine running in the shed! Ya total EPA, BS, make work project.

Comment

Still compared to Deere a nightmare of EGR AND DEF in one engine, just like Duramax, a very simple system. A mass of hoses and wires and sensors guarenteed to SCREW up regularly. Shame on Deere.

Comment

When I fire up 3 -cummins 903 v8s in the morning, someone is calling the fire department, there is an old native guy shedding a tear. Within minutes there is US military agents ripping into the yard, in hazmat suits with those clicky Geiger counter thingys measuring the fallout.
                        10 minutes warmup and work all day.
                        Fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, temperature gauge. Some idiot lights for me and dat's abawt it Forrest!

Comment

Hobby,

Good there are folks like you around... you will make it much easier to reach PMJustin's Greenhouse goals! Grin

Comment

If hes still getting 903s to run, hes a better man than I. Still less smoke warm than an old Chinese one.

Comment

They dont smoke in the field, startup only. New fuel pump and injectors are a must. Otherwise they are just another tractor, burn fuel , grease moving parts, change oil, change filters same old tune, only 32 years later.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...