• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American police

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live By The Gun, Die By The Next ******'s Gun!!!!!!!!

#TakeThatChargeLikeaGangsta

#XtendedClips

#LiveAmmo

Comment

Chances are the ****ers usually deserve it but it's all those other times when the rule of law is needed. If you need motivation for this conviction think of your kids being harmed unjustly.

Comment

Yes the 16 shots was absurd but it seems that it's
        Acceptable to be stoned wielding a knife in public?

But it doesn't justify the shooting this way either have to agree.

Comment

Weird story.
          Cops are on edge it seems so walking in middle of street drugged up flashing a knife will likely get you killed.

This cop will have an upcoming trial to see if he's charged with murder.

If the cop was black or the kid was white there likely wouldn't be any coverage or any protest.

Comment

All those Video games and Rambo 3D virtual reality brain washing makes its impact on both sides!

Does anyone really expect a different outcome... Input = output! Perfect war training... VISIS!!!
            [Virtual Insanity Suspended Internet System]

Comment

You will have to embed for me Tom....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkJT-aIPYQ

Comment

I agree with that Tom to a certain extent it does play a role in shaping values and actions of some.

But then again Elmer Fudd and bugs bunny were deemed violent years ago but I think these new video games and even that rap crap so called music that actually calls for violence should be banned.

Comment

You're Welcome :-)

Comment

One trained cop with a baton can't subdue a stoner with a knife? #needtoughercops

Comment

Good video guys!!

Not that it matters much but the Chicago shooting happened over a year ago. The video just got released yesterday as the officer was charged with murder.

Comment

Hands Down, Thats a Man Down!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree 16 shots is a very excessive , but don't go running around stoned with a knife in hand in public and threaten police and this would have never happened . If you want to act like some *** head expect repercussions from the law.

Comment

The guy in I think Vancover ? That cut the head off that bus passenger - he should have been shot 16 times . The kid in Chicago - once in the leg would have been enough to ring his bell

Comment

I think The cutting off head on the bus was in Winnipeg, the fellow that died from police taser was in Vancouver.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...