• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American police

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American police

Another kid shot. It's out of control. Something has to be done. What is with these trigger happy people. Do they no understand what protect and serve means?

Defenseless and no threat?

Comment

I think alot of those are hoping to get shot if they survive they can sue the police dept for millions and that does not sound bad if you have nothing

Comment

Not making any excuses. Saw he was carrying a knife. Who knows what his previous track record was. Got to be a better way.....regardless.

Comment

This is like yelling bomb in an airport... If you threaten police... expect a strong response. With heightened terror alert... dead serious now.

Comment

Walking in public stoned on whatever waving a knife, I m sorry you lose some of your rights.

obviously tasers have their problems but why don't they come up with a dart or something that tranquilizes?

Never would have happenned if he wasn't stoned our on the street. Should be asking hat question first.

But Obama promoted the black vs white war that's coming when a black shoots a white we don't hear about it half as much.

Comment

A knife from 20 feet away with multiple officers surrounding him. He was moving away from the officers not toward. Officer dumps his full 16 shot mag into the guy. This was the Chicago one BTW. You might be talking about Minnesota one. Hard to keep track these days.

Comment

If he would've had respect for police authority he would've dropped the knife, who in their right mind hangs onto their weapon when surrounded by police? Tough job being a cop these days.

Comment

Pretty big difference putting a round in his leg to deal with the situation or dumping everthing you got

Comment

Riders, with that comment, I can't believe you didn't go Conservative 2015. Be hard pressed to even find a shitty Liberal that would make that kind of statement.

Comment

Pretty big difference between a suspect who puts his weapon down and one who is threatining you with one while your wondering what other weapons he has. I wouldn't wanna go in some of these neighbourhoods where the police have to go.

Comment

Not defending or attacking either side here. But I wonder if young male officers have become pit bulls. The leash is either on or off. Why?
                        Increasingly, you here the phrase "police and civilians". By definition police are civilians. A shift in an "us vs them" mindset on both sides.
                        Also, I wonder how new recruits are screened and trained. Down south at least how many are veterans. Perhaps the majority of new recruits?
                        My untrained eye, in these videos over the last while, sees the wrong fight switch turned on.

And please dont anyone ever assume sidearms are accurate and fast enough to "leg wound". Thats a terrible fallacy.

The "deadly force" decision never has a redo.

Comment

What?not in every situation but in this one you could pop him one in the leg easy enough. Have you ever even shot a hand gun?

Veterans are practically quaranteed a job in law enforcement.

Comment

Cant say over the internet.Dozens. .22 thru .50 cal.
                            Just saying all my rounds went from calm rest in a safe direction.
                            Training for a leg shot after a deadly force decision has been made is stupid.

Comment

One more.... We have native cops for the rez, why cant they have African American cops for the hood? Every damn video cops all white, hood all black. Thats just stupid.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...