• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey shoots down Russian jet?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey shoots down Russian jet?

Is turkey supporting Isis? What a mess. But it was bound to happen sooner or later.

seems like all the pieces are falling in to place for mohamed seven hundred years later

Comment

Things are heating up

Comment

Pretty serious stuff. Balls in Russia's court now.

Comment

Country of Turkey should have been booted out of NATO years ago.

Comment

Turkey is a weird place remember hearing it had more billionaires then japan and a lot of other places but i don't know it to be true. Putin is Eastern Orthodox and that place use to be the center of that universe but I doubt it is winnable place now. Still cant get over the fact we just had a NATO Russia incedent.

Comment

Putin is pissed promises consequences. Lentils going to 60?

Comment

What about crude? will it get a boast?

Comment

Turkey should have blamed it on the Kurds. Russia did that already.

Comment

It's setting the stage for a commodity run-up. Start loading up guys.

Comment

I'd guess a five percent on anything serious. Still got all the money on a Cold War part two like i had years ago the world works better for everyone important. Not that there wont be scary scary things happens.
                      Commoditie complex something in the times 3 as a ballpark.

Comment

Shooting down the plane is one thing, killing the pilot as they were parachuting down is going to send Putin over the edge. If I was in Turkey , I would be kinda nervous

Comment

Turkey is NATO i doubt they are worried. Vlad is cold and calculated he is playing chess. If a couple more planes or a ship goes down I'd have to check my premise.

Comment

I was listening on US news services tonight that there are Turk Rebels that have been fighting Assad.../bombing that Putin was targeting in Syria...

Not just the fighter pilot but a helecopter rescue soldier were both killed.

Obama is letting down/not helping France... next stop for France...is Putin to fight ISIS.

What a mess.

Comment

It is a mess Putin doesn't want the pipeline across Syria so he wants Assad in.
                              Then you throw in a handful or more different versions of Muslim religion amongst Christians and you have chaos.

Saw the news report of the journalist within an Iraq city of a million and half pop controlled by Isis
                              And what's happenning is the people some like Isis some don t. Those that don't trying to get out but get bombed when Isis are targeted. So once they get bombed the families switch to Isis.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...