• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

women, children and families only Unaccompanied men need not apply...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now the Trudeau plan turns into the original Harper plan, what bugs me is that the media never put it to the Liberals, "How are you going to get 25,000 migrates into Canada with proper background checks?", "How are you find housing for all these people in such a short time frame?", "How is it possible to adequately check the health status of 25,000 people?", "Where/what country will you be taking the migrates from?", "How many Canadian military soldiers will be displaced when you give lodging to migrates on military bases?" etc.
    All the media cared about was that Justin was going to bring in more immigrates, faster than Harper.

Comment

Single men will be allowed as privately sponsored refugees, just not gov't sponsored. So I guess if you're a radical that's already here you can bring in a buddy

Comment

Oh the precious media journalists will be turning themselves into a pretzel to spin this one.
        Harper and Wall warned the Liberals about their timeline due to security and up until a few days ago there was no problems.

......now the Liberals target is 10,000 by Christmas. 😂

They are bringing in MORE refugees than 25,000 in total as it will be 25,000 government refugees private sponsored refugees.

Comment

The other thing Oliver88, for the last two weeks, if anyone wanted a delay or a slower process they were RASIST! Even posters on here were inferring people who wanted a slower approach were RASIST! chuckychuck was one of them posting propaganda on here that if you were against the Liberal Party plan to bring in 25,000 by years end, then you were a RACIST!
          chuckychuck et al, is Justin Trudeau RACIST? surely the whole federal Liberal Party must be RACIST!

Comment

A slower approach seems sensible to me as the time period was short. I never set a deadline.

What I saw from many posters on Agriville was I don't want any refugees in Canada period. I also saw blatant bigotry.

Racism and bigotry is alive and well in Canada and especially in small rural towns. Just listen in on any conversation about Indians, Muslims, Jews, Pakistanis, etc. Lots of racist jokes, comments, points of view that are obviously bigoted and racist.

A lot of you know f... all about what it is like to be a minority or discriminated against.

It strikes me you many of you are more worried about the costs and the miniscule risk of terrorism than you are about helping legitimate refugees.

I am not sure why alot of comments are so partisan when Harper was bringing in refugees as well.

Comment

Harper and wall are no different than these wingnuts. Take a look at what the Europeans
              Countries now know that it was a huge mistake in their immigration policies to let those people in. But they ve. Let so many in now that they can't even say it's a problem or it will stir the retards up even more.
              You won't answer chuck why isn t a safe zone not better. Once Isis is destroyed wouldn't it be good to have all these good people go back and live peacefully?

Comment

The guy in yesterdays interview also pointed out that everything stops in government well before Christmas.
                Reality is about 3 weeks till the Genie is out of the bottle.

Comment

So I heard today the Christian refugees are afraid to stay in the refugee camps over there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...