• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is grain movement in your area?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is grain movement in your area?

we seem to be ok right now but hearing on twitter rail cars getting scarce.

Movement has been very good in this area ( southern mb. )

Comment

Can't say, not trying to move anything.

Comment

Viterra is moving #3 wheat..even had a special on today for $5.90..This week only..

Comment

Pioneer even said their ordered cars are showing up early! WTF, oh ya oil business is off the rails!

Comment

Organic grain is leaving as anticipated.

Comment

excellent and ahead of schedule

Comment

New canola sales are rumored to be well into next year. Haven't checked myself.

Comment

In NE Sask there seems to be no slowdown for grain movement.

A lot of contracts can be filled ahead of time if your bin yard is dry enough.

Comment

When companies are putting on specials when train arrives shows the need the grain for immediate sales. Movement around here seems good this year.

Comment

I'am hauling in my Jan Wheat contract, and if they need it my Feb Wheat contract will also move end of this week. My bin yard is 100 yards of main highway. I won't say which company this is, I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Comment

My Oct wht gone. But told today if had wht to go now it would be Jan.

Comment

Wheat all of a sudden after the election you can sell it any day pretty much you like. Some body maybe scared of cwb return and all that lost profit? But canola slower thank molasses.

Comment

Struggling to get movement - located in central Saskatchewan. Line ups when they have room. Bring on -35 that will eliminate the the line ups if the trains arrive. Electric motor on auger and pro heater in trucks makes hauling easy. Hauling Oct canola and Nov wheat now... And some of you are hauling Jan and Feb...???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...