• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its all relative.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So HT you avoided the question - should this "rule" have applied to the other groups I mentioned?

Should maybe mention that despite the ideas some of you have regarding the "them and us" with "them" being muslims. The majority of those killed by ISIS are muslim and the majority of those fighting ISIS are also muslim. Think on that for a while.

Comment

If 15-25% of muslims are "radical and violent" that makes 170 million of the mofos not what we want in this country. Muslims can hide behind the passive majority, but there was a whole lot of passive Germans, Japanese, Russians, Chinese, and North Americans behind any genocide that occurred in the last 500 years. There wasnt one "Crusade", it went on for generations, every 25 years for close to 100 years. Ado nailed it, these guys need to grow a set and stay at home and fight for what they believe in. Otherwise these chickenshits that call themselves "male refugees" are gonna turtle if we ever need them to defend Canada and I for one will not send my son to fight, and die, to protect these ass clowns while they hide inside Toronto or any other major city. The men that come from Muslim countries, as refugees, are either cowards or terrorists or funding terrorists. They have zero morals.

Comment

Yes, I have been to the Persian Gulf area, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Visited with people working there and who showed me around, not tourist places so much. Read the newspapers, got to see working people up close and see how the Emerati behave and learned about do's and don'ts. Also toured the Grand Mosque at Abu Dhabi.
        Mainly learned about society there from the people living and working there.
        Again, you don't know much about Islam if you think the Imams and mullahs don't rule. Laugh away, it displays your ignorance and apparently your lack of willingness to learn.
        Don't worry, be happy.

Comment

Abso****inlutely Macdon! I don't trust those bastards one bit. If there god damn women can't take there face mask off to pledge there allegiance to Canada it tells me they are just taking advantage of the rights many of our ancestors fought for. They can stay right there.

Comment

Just go to Dubai and touch the door handle of "their" taxi and you'll find out where you are on the pecking order.

Comment

dubai is a shithole full of shitheads

Comment

Unnerving how the gun debate gets mixed into this one.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...