• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSE BORDER TO REFUGEES

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can sing Kumbya and wish for world peace all we want with every bleeding heart Liberal but unfortunately the only solution to radical Islam is killing them ALL.

I think we should use the former immigrations minister's plan of bringing in Christians and religious minorities only......not radical Islamic nut jobs like PM selfie likes.
    Or no refugees at all, must be 100% safety.

Comment

So your esteemed former PM brought in 25000....he was Liberal left thinking nutcase?

Comment

Your comment doesn't sound very Christian.....
        How do you take out the extremists and leave the innocent....kinda like shooting all bikers with a Harley and leathers because the Hell's Angels are bad....

Comment

big lentil. your fears are based on hypothetical scenarios. the ones i presented are based on fact.

Comment

So incarcerating many "potentially" innocent men is ok? To me that is more extreme than turning them away.

But I guess they would be safer in jail than from their assailants.

Maybe the incarceration and the facility could serve as a recruiting and training ground for the innocent by the Jihadists that try to make it in with the true refugees!!

Comment

I saw Lloyd Axworthy interviewed and he said there are 60 million refugees looking for a country to emigrate to. Not likely all Muslims, still, once you start, where do you stop, b/c that would be discrimination.

Comment

I'm just considering the logistics of letting in only women and children. Coming from a province where men outnumber women, it sounds like a great plan. But on the other end, I would assume it is much easier to recruit a young single man, mad at the world because he can't find a lady, especially when you promise him virgins in heaven. Take away a disproportionate # of women, and make that problem worse, no?

Considering the way women are treated, it is unlikely that they will be educated or have and career skills, so we would likely be condemning them to live on social assistance with no one to support them.

The outcomes of raising children without a father are well documented, and not good.

Comment

alberta farmer !

well said !

Comment

I am told some families that come here as intact families don't stay intact and they quickly learn that if they call Social Services and say their husband has left them with several children, their payments skyrocket. It is very difficult to confirm or reject their claims.

Comment

Feel free to google Julie Taub, immigration attorney for 15 years in Ottawa, article ," A Sham of a Refugee System".

Comment

25000 Refugee only costs the tax payer 1.2 billion. Your Federal Government requested that anyone who has nice accommodations that are free or cheap please give them to our new refugees. Here is where I am coming from - all those that think this is a great idea - are you providing a home for these new refugees. Honestly what are their chances of success, never seen winter, no money; no education; no English and they are coming from what I assume has been 2 to 4 years of hell. What percentage of them become productive members here 5%, 25%, 50%... I am very fortunate I make small tax deductible donations to charities because I hate saying no... But when I see someone who needs a break to get ahead and I believe it will truly help then I am willing to step up...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...