• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Teams be Good for your Farm?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Teams be Good for your Farm?

It now seems we have TeamWheat and TeamCWBA. Only Lindsey seems to be running for the voice of the farmer and not being bought and paid for by some outside advertising.

If you haven't voted yet vote for Lindsey and leave the teams alone. I hate agendas and it seems most of these candidates have them and they aren't for us farmers.

follow the money on the "teams " ask yourself who is paying for this advertising ,mailouts etc ? i guess they think we are to stupid to pick our own , come prepacked as a team ! what a crock of shit

Comment

nice to see someone running on his own

Comment

There should be disclosure requirements. What business connections do they have?
        Other boards
        Shares held in other companies, by themselves or immediate family members
        Partnerships
        Sponsorships
        Etc

Comment

What is this team bullshit. I'll pick who I want to pick. If I don't like any one of them I won't vote. Don't tell who the fk to vote for.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...