• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A true story not many people know about.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A true story not many people know about.

Liberal party Leader Justin Trudeau attended the Assembly of First annual summer meeting in Whitehorse. Trudeau said he wasn’t there to speak to the chiefs but to listen.
    Then he spoke for almost two hours on his success in bringing the Liberal Party back into the hearts of the Canadian people and how he was going to legalize marijuana and the many ways that he was going to help the First Nations.
    At the conclusion of his speech, the crowd cheered wildly and then the head of the First Nations band presented him with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle.
    A very proud and pleased Justin then departed in his motorcade, waving to the crowds..
    A news reporter from CBC later asked one of the Indians how they came to select the new name given to Justin Trudeau .
    They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of shit that it can no longer fly!!

just a fantastic coment agchat!
    our drama teacher j-t is so full of it! after this paris third war killing by isis, j-t still said he bring in 25000 before Christmas !!!!!now we know were we are going , nice talk! promise everthink ,and take out the troups from siria,and bring trouble makers to Canada. and where is he going to borrow the money ???
    spend 10 or more millions to remodel the house harper lived very well comfortable
    a good place to send 300 refugies in there with a soupkitchen and monthly
    pocketmoney
    think about how our country was build by hard working people from all over the world and we live in peace and love each other!!!!

Comment

He is already at the G-20 summit in Turkey taking selfies.

Comment

The good news is he is not in a classroom teaching someones kids....

Comment

I'm going to use that joke Agchat! If you see it on twitter blame me.

Comment

Even though I am not a Liberal supporter, I just cant believe the intolerance and lack of respect people give to what "Canada has chosen."
            The house decision was done long before Trudeau, but kids listening to their parents comments will then become the "truth"....I certainly see why many kids lack respect...because of what they see.......

Comment

If you see it circling on Facebook, you can blame me. My conservative friends are going to love it.

Comment

you mean trudeau is getting the same respect as people gave harper?

Comment

Great story, I am laughing just thinking about those clever First Nation leaders.

Comment

PS...comment wasn't on the joke...it is a good one, think first time I heard it was about former PM...likely applies to both...gotta have a little of that.

Comment

Old joke has been applied to many previous politicians. Just that a joke. Move on.

Comment

Ag,

I just about puked I was so annoyed at the disrespect for our new PM.

Wake up folks... two wrongs do not make a right!

Both of our PM's... previous and present... deserve way way better from us.

Comment

IDK Tom, ask someone who is of First Nations if the joke makes them sick.
                          Nothing wrong with a little funnin.

Comment

It just like Stephan Dion was going to Churchill to see the polar bears and he didn't know what to wear for a hat. His wife told him "dear it's cold so you should wear a warm hat and coat and mittens". Later Jt tells Stephan that he is going to Prince Albert for a winter carnival and Stephan replies "wear da fox hat"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...