• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop out

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop out

Drove to Saskatoon today , there is a LOT of flax out between Tisdale and Saskatoon ! And some wheat , canola , oats , etc . Saw 8 green ones lined up in a field , just got done that field it looked like . What a beautiful day for combining

three inches of snow on the ground here, no combining in sight. No snow all that way?

Comment

we had a skiff but gone by noon none at all after melfort

Comment

One large farm at Wadena has 1000 acres of Flax out.

Comment

Probably same odds of moving the stuff in the field as the stuff in bins this year with China defaulting on flax

Comment

Freewheat

We have taken off Faba Beans with 3 inches of snow on the ground before... and they were even dry. We skimmed them off the top of the snow... worked well.

Comment

Tis the canola I am worried about Tom!

Comment

Free I was out at Lintlaw 2 days ago picking up oats... dunno how far that is from you...

Lots of crop out and it looks like winter. When you head west past #6 just a skiff of snow that's gone now and west of Humboldt 0 snow.

Helped a buddy finish wheat last night. Went till 11 pm went through not bad.

Comment

I am southwest of Lintlaw a fair bit, but I farm a half section south and west of the village about 7 miles. Yup, looks like winter, welcome to snowman country. Actually, my kids snow man from the first snow more than two weeks ago, is still standing, that is how warm it has been.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...