• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OOPS migrants not welcome

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOPS migrants not welcome

https://www.rt.com/news/321562-calais-clashes-police-migrants/

Soon coming to a town near you!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iq6Yxx6GxY

Comment

Only 25,000 will arrive by Christmas.

Send Goodale and the drama teacher a thank you card.

Comment

The east voted them in, keep them in the east.
          Keep them out of western Canada,

Comment

Sobering video about the potential of mass immigration.

This town, where Germans have lived for generations, most likely hundreds of years of German culture,,,Will never be the same.

[URL=http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/01/world/europe/german-village-of-102-braces-for-750-asylum-seekers.html?_r=0]Sumte, Germany[/URL]

Comment

Now that presentation would be right up cottonpickens alley. But boy does it ever make sense.

Comment

Oh! I guess I better tell my long dead grandparents from England, Norway and Scotland that they were not welcome here! All came from lower class up bringing, looking for a better life. They worked hard and helped build this country. They were economic refugees like the millions of others who came to the Americas.

Comment

Oh! I guess I better tell my long dead grandparents from England, Norway and Scotland that they were not welcome here!

The "natives" would probably agree with you! haha

England, Norway, Scotland,,, Sweden, France, Ireland, Germany, Austria, even Russia etc. all had royalty that interbred, they're cultures were similar, or a least did not contrast to the extent as to what is happening to Germany and this surge of migrants.
                  If you can't see the difference, what more is there to say.

Comment

I think these migrants should be re-homed in liberal constituencies right next to the MP of the riding.

Let's see how that works our for them.

Getting sick of people making decisions to have transients move thru small towns thinking that will help the local economy.

There are the exceptions of course.

Comment

Chuckchuck the obvious issue with receiving that many people at once from the Middle East is screening for radical Islamic/terrorist connections.

This area is a hotbed for terrorism and barbaric actions which we need to keep out of Canada.

Comment

The infrastructure in N. America differed from today, when my ancestors emigrated to this country, not apples to apples.

Comment

We'll all be economic refugees looking after them. Early immigrants made their own way. Hacked out sod to build prairie homes. Grew their own everything, sewed clothes, made soap, etc.

What will happen here? Beyond the free health care, what other assistance?

There are Canadians over there fighting some of the ****ers these people are fleeing. When I see able bodied men seeking refugee status and think of our people fighting over there it makes me ill.

Sure Justin, bring em in. Clothe em, feed em, check their health. When you do, please explain to the homeless sleeping in cardboard on North Main, in Winnipeg, in January, what they have to do to get the same attention.

Comment

Lots of support from Social Services. Many overlapping programs. If the husband "leaves her" with seven kids in Canada, government (you and I),pays big time. All medical and dental, too.

Comment

I guess Chuck you have lots of room to house a few?
                              My ancestors came with zip, got NO help, lived like peasants for years, worked for SFA at times, risked all. Definitely no burden on society! Oh ya the west was EMPTY when pioneers came...kind of well set up now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...