• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOP leaders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOP leaders

Why don't some of these guys get lost already? They havent got a hope in hell of winning, is it maybe they have to spend all that sponsored money?

Kudos to trump for wanting to bring back Christmas.
    And agree with the safe zone proposal for the migrants finally some people using their heads.

The keystone pipeline is that oil intended to be refined and bought by USA or refined and shipped abroad?

The longer they stay in the race, the bigger their Super PAC becomes and the excess left over can be used to finance their state-level campaign. As long as idealogical relics like Santorum and Huckabee keep showing their faces, the Republicans are secure in 2nd place.

Comment

The longer they stay in the race, the bigger their Super PAC becomes and the excess left over can be used to finance their state-level campaign. As long as idealogical relics like Santorum and Huckabee keep showing their faces, the Republicans are secure in 2nd place.

Comment

Because it's one big smoke show to keep the masses thinking it actually matters if they vote. Just like here.

Comment

Cotton

It's Remembrance Day, I would say voting always counts!!!!

Comment

Well go **** yourself. I'm thinking of all the men that walked off this farm and died in all the wars never had lives. Died in sencless battle because one group of humans couldn't think for themselves and descide why don't we just leave eachother alone,trade fairly and peace fully. Or hell it's rememberance day lets walk up to our kraut neighbours with shot guns and finish the job out fore fathers started.

Does anyone else see the god damn insanity of it all.

Comment

I was simply making the point that voting does matter, as many parts of the world don't have that privilege. It just so happens that today is Remembrance Day and that's why we are able to vote.

Comment

I asked my grandad"the most nearest and dearest person in your life died(his brother)killing Germans and then now we have German neighbours that came over after the war that just seems weird to me"he said "well we even had hired men from Germany,we where just so sick of war"

"And they come to their sanity,one by one"-cant remeber th authour

Comment

That is the stupidest shit that keeps coming out of mouth after mouth. Freedom to vote wake the **** up died for it wake the **** up.

What politicAl party said no we wont send weapons of war to Saudi Arabia. Or do I need to tell you the facts of what the house of saud is you ****ing moron.

Comment

Here is another real funny story about war.

Gulf of Tonkin -ring a bell?if it doesn't you should sit back and say to yourself i dont know a thing about history or war because you really dont

Anyways it was the precursor to Vietnam. Small war only destroyed the lives of a few million. Any ways it was released a while back that the Tonkin incedent was faked,military documents,released,and nothing but the sounds of crickets,after,

Comment

Holly cotton bad sleep. Ya I agree voting is smoke n mirrors bs. Those voted in are puppets on a string and votes are rigged. No need to get so violent to other posters though. Get over it we live in a world of lies, no point in trying to educate the rest. They may be happier not knowing the truth. Who knows how much time is left, no one.

Comment

No ****er. Best sleep in a long long time. Maybe it's the blood boiling in my veins from those who came on the mayflower or the brothers that road out of the civil war or the rest that followed after. Or it's just me seeing the insanity of it all.

Comment

As far as GOP candidates, I like Ted Cruz.

I only caught part of the debate last night believe it was aired on Fox Business Network.

Comment

Cotton the Military Suppliers Needed to make Money So... Heh lets get a war going in Vietnam

The military suppliers needed to make money So... Heh Lets invade Iraq and Mission accomplished

The military suppliers (including Canada's) needed to make money So ... Heh let's sell arms the House of Saud and Give them the CWB

Oliver Ted Cruz Like most U.S politicians Needs to wear a jacket like the Race car drivers wear.(with the sponsors plastered all over)

Then We could see Who BOUGHT them

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...