• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskcanfarmer marketing strategy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saskcanfarmer marketing strategy

I think you will appreciate this one.

http://www.naturalnews.com/051669_tampons_glyphosate_GMO_cotton.html

My mind is working overtime trying to think of a response. ....

I promised I wouldn't cross over the line too far.

Comment

Not into conspiracy theories. My only question is how in the hell did you come across that article?!

Comment

I just stumbled over it. I was looking for a flex cable to repair the viewfinder on a video camera on Ebay.
        Traditionally I ignore most advertising but this one grabbed my attention! I dont know how true it is, but it definitely got me thinking .

Comment

It got you thinking of me. How cute!

Comment

It had to do with the way you described a bullet proof organic marketing strategy.
            I am not saying this glyphosate on cotton thing is legitimate but I did not find it on Snopes yet. It definitely creates some consumer anxiety which directs them closer to organic products. I am still trying to decide how real this allegation is.
            I seldom bash conventional farmers for my own gain, I just look to sell into a receptive (no pun intended) market.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...