• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Day After Obama Kills Keystone XL Another Warren Buffet Derailment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Day After Obama Kills Keystone XL Another Warren Buffet Derailment

As soon as Buffet bought the railways up it was a gurantee Obomber was going to kill KXL. This derailment should be a wakeup call for anti pipers I hope.

Obama Kills Keystone XL just days after Trudeau pulls our jets out of Syria, thanks a lot Trudeau!

Even after Hillary Clinton's own State Dept. gave the pipeline it's blessing, infact stating that the pipeline would be more environmentally friendly that shipping by rail.

Trudeau's, once again, effing the west!

Comment

The NDP in Canada was happy about the Obama Keystone announcement.
      Justin and Notley just said.....climate change, global warming, and pretended to be disappointed about announcement.

The U.S. Republicans, Brad Wall/SaskParty and federal Conservatives all mad and disappointed with Obama.

If the next U.S. President is a Republican Keystone will be approved but ALL Democrats running for president are against it!

Comment

Hahahahaha you guys keep up the good detective work. Obama the idiot was going to kill that pipeline a year ago or longer. But if there is a possibility of one being built in he future it will be done a hell of a lot sooner with Trudeau than the with hister. The energy east pipeline is in the works with Trudeau and would have never happenned with hister either.

I see wall is trying to spout off about energy east to try take credit but none of the other provinces give a rats ass what he says. He ran down the other provinces and now goes begging to put a pipeline. Should maybe stop reading histers playbook.

Comment

I don't know but I think it's kind of a huge coincidence these things derailments happen all around announcement times but maybe it's just me.

Comment

in defense . i do not think the NDP is against pipe lines.
            sure there are some whackos in every party .

Face it. the oil to the states was really for export. and a lot of Americans , even the right were not happy about it.
            and lot of the the US opposition
            are Nebraska rednecks that are just stubborn ,willing to fight the pipe line over the ogala aquifer.
            do not try to make it a left /right thing . it is not.

you just have to look at the bright side
            oliver.

At least this way we will have some railway infrastructure built.
            for hauling grain later. once a pipeline is built.

that improvement sure as hell , would not have come from conservative govt.
            would it .

and second when the pipeline gets built east or west, the money stays in the country.
            and when the jobs and work start going east, maybe BC will wake up and realize their mistake.

it is quite simply the Americans loss
            and our gain in the long run.

Comment

I did hear a rumour a while back that areas of Utah and other federal lands hold huge quantities of untapped oil. They were leaving it untapped until the middle east was dry. Guess the keystone would not help that cause.

Comment

Sawfly, the federal NDP are clearly against the Keystone XL. Mulclair was happy Obama (Buffet's puppet) rejected it.

This is very much political where you have all the presidential candidates for the Democrats badmouthing the oil sands and Keystone XL.
                Their donors are radical liberals who are anti-oil so you know why they oppose "dirty/evil" energy industry or in Obamas case also a BNSF shareholder.

The Republican candidates all approve the Keystone XL.

Comment

With the US being the largest oil supplier now, not really sure they want more...already 40 plus pipelines into their country,
                  Would rather see us process and sell/use...keep the jobs here, we are going to need them in the future.
                  Much of this was bad planning on the balance between production and usage in earlier years.

Comment

With the US being the largest oil supplier now, not really sure they want more...already 40 plus pipelines into their country,
                    Would rather see us process and sell/use...keep the jobs here, we are going to need them in the future.
                    Much of this was bad planning on the balance between production and usage in earlier years.

Comment

Obama said right from the start, that he would veto the pipeline. I'm not surprised that he doesn't want our oil because US is producing lots of oil now. Add to that the fact that there is such a hate on for Canada's oil sands and our dirty oil. I think it would have been political suicide for his presidency. His election was very close last time, if my memory serves me correct.

Comment

But the man is out after next fall. He gets to speak and be protected for life and tell a tale of how he did so much.
                        ND needs to get their oil south. The pipe line made sense.

Comment

The argument for the pipeline should have been adding up all the fuel used by the trains that carry the crude, the emissions, accidents. How could they argue against that?

Comment

at these prices, it doesn't make sense....
                            If the US doesn't need it, it doesn't make sense...
                            But Canada needs it....may be back to an ag economy...all the talk of diversification gone to hell. We knew this day would come, didn't know when.
                            A major catastrophe or major war is about all that will fix this in the short term....unless we figure something out on our own soil...

Comment

There was no economic argument by Obama to turn down pipeline.
                              There has been two derailments since the announcement.

Bakken oil from North Dakota (Sask as well) already needed to go south.
                              U.S. Has to buy oil from Venezuala and Saudi Arabia to keep refineries in the Gulf of Mexico going.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...