• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Negotiate for Parts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Negotiate for Parts

Was looking at some info on a truck forum and there were guys on there saying they negotiate a 20 percent discount at the parts desk at the stealership. With the crazy parts prices these days maybe worth a try.

"STEALERSHIP" ... Belly laugh!

Comment

We get 10% their cost of us buying something there in the future

Comment

Do not forget boys is 10, 20 percent off really a deal when it is marked up 10, 20 percent higher than it should be. All they do is say they need a thirty percent markup on the parts to keep there business going, they mark it up ten or twenty more than thirty than give you ten or twenty off. Smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Oh and may i add as soon as you walk in the door and they know you are are wheelin dealin kind a guy, the price they tell you has already when up. How many as actually turned that computer around and showed you there cost.

Comment

like Walmart all is 100% markup at "stealerships"! 10% is less than they spill. And your trade is worthless, most are not wanted on trade. The BIGGEST used stuff is hardest to move.

Comment

Parts departments have 3 prices on the books. Depending what kind of an asshole you are depends on what price you are quoted.

Comment

if you don't ask you don't get. Simple...

Comment

10-15% discount here at the main dealer I use by thinking ahead on things I know I'll need and putting it on a stock order, didn't even have to ask. The others have the same high price no matter what

Comment

10-15% discount here at the main dealer I use by thinking ahead on things I know I'll need and putting it on a stock order, didn't even have to ask. The others have the same high price no matter what

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...