• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback wanted: New Farms.com Video Directory

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback wanted: New Farms.com Video Directory

Hi Everyone,

We have been getting some programming projects moved forward and here is one we are soft launching now.

There is more agriculture video content being produced but it can be difficult and time consuming to find.

The Farms.com Video Directory is a new content management site that will help find and organize farming videos. We will be posting and categorizing interesting farming video content.

Here is the link to the new site.
    [URL=http://www.farms.com/videos/] Click to visit http://www.farms.com/videos/
    [/URL]

Please let us know what you think of it and if you have any suggestions. It is a pretty simple set up to get us started.

Also please forward me any links to good farming videos you have and we will include them as well.

Thanks and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or ideas.

Joe Dales
    Agriville.com Farms.com
    joe.dales@farms.com
    877 438-5729 x5013

Call me old fashioned, but I don't like watching video on my phone.

Would prefer if the site kept most current topics at the top. Also an edit key.

Thanks.

Comment

Call me old fashioned, but I don't like watching video on my phone.

Would prefer if the site kept most current topics at the top. Also an edit key.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks LEP.

Good point on the small phone screen.
        I recently figured out how to use my big screen television like a computer screen and watched some videos the other night in high definition.

We are finding the video content is increasing for agriculture and becoming more valuable so that is why we started to assemble it on a special part of Farms.com

Take care and thanks for the input.

Joe Dales
        Agriville.com Farms.com
        joe.dales@farms.com
        877 438-5729 x5013

Comment

Is this where Tom4 is supposed to post the Wierd Al videos?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...