• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2% of hotdogs contain human DNA? In 2015?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2% of hotdogs contain human DNA? In 2015?

There is no way in this day and age this should be happenning. They suspect sweat saliva and hair. Maybe someone didn t wipe properly. Gross or what. Time to get inspections to mean something and get this garbage cleaned up.

Believe that food inspection has lost substantial funding over the last few years...became one of those "self regulated" enterprises.

Comment

Want to post a link or were you reading the back of the package while making supper?

Comment

Its a hotdog! lips and assholes.....

Remembering John Candy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=001dtJ0srBI

Comment

Want to post a link or were you reading the back of the package while making supper?

Comment

Nom Nom Nom... Don't care as all that salt, smoke and masks the more bitter human stuff.. Pass the mustard and ketchup I say

Comment

Endtrails and snouts.
              I am fortunate, I really like weiners and beans.
              Some people are just not hungry enough. No big deal.

Comment

No doubt the low/NO value left overs made into wieners and other "processed" stuff, are the highest profit parts of the meat business. The squeals and moos are in there and free!

Comment

This one is to wide open for joke. Let's see who comes up with the best.

Comment

And what would your order be sir?

Oh I d like a fresh chicken pecker wiener and the wife she ll have bull ball wiener.

Certainly and any toppings?

Yes saliva on the pecker and the wife likes hairy balls.

Certainly

Are the toppings fresh?

Absolutely our saliva and hair deposits are made daily and government inspected.

Great Do you have blonde hair by chance?

Sorry all out abattoirs have dark haired employees

That will have to do I guess

And we ve recently switched to organic pecker and ball wieners also which is why we ve raised our prices.

No problem don't mind paying for quality.

Comment

aaahhh, nothing like a couple of hot dogs at a sporting event! pass the musturd when your done with it.

Comment

Yup, lips and assholes or nuts and udders. Don't mind the odd dog but wouldn't want to make them a staple of my diet. Someone said if you saw what went into them you wouldn't eat them.

Tube steaks....
                        Slum filet mignon....

Comment

Can't even bring myself to say what I'm thinking.

Here is a stupid ****in question.

What goes into sausage?does anybody know a better brand or what to look for?are they better or worse then wieners?

Comment

Well at least sweat and hair won't kill you, I will keep the rest of my thoughts to myself.

Comment

Not a surprise, there is a little of everything in everything.
                              Well, perhaps not some newly developed or synthesized substances but even then, nature has usually beaten us to it

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...