• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still on the election, this is kinda funny...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only Canadian government that I can remember building a surplus was Ralph Klein's. Let's be realistic if you compare the 5 billion per year of extra government spending to the gdp of Alberta it is about 1.5%, do you really think this will bring us out of recession? It just creates debt that we pay for every year with interest. Give me one example of Keynesian economics bringing prosperity!

Comment

Although Ralph left with a deficit...and used the Heritage savings to bankroll expenditures.
      Most farms have grown with debt..and some years deficits, in light of better ahead.
      Gov deficits seem to be wishful thinking...

Comment

One difference most farm mortgages have an interest and principal repayment schedule. Do you think Ontario will repay it's 300 billion dollar debt or the federal government's over 600 billion? Never happen, interest payments suck up tax dollars instead of going to program funding. One example, all the money collected from gst is equivalent to the interest on our national debt, what a waste!

Comment

Got through most of the budget last night had written some stuff for here then erased it because **** it who cares. David ****in dodge showing the path good god.

Comment

Cotton, post your opinion. Always interesting but elaborate man elaborate. Don't assume everyone knows what you're trying to say or thinks like you. THEN, tell us what you're doing in preparation...

Comment

There is a famous picture,well maybe not so famous picture of a man refusing to salute hitler in the middle of thousands of his country men giving the one arm salute.

The whole country had become a collective dark force.

And not a single one of them new it who through up the salute.

I think it happens from time to time throught humanity for what ever reason.

And I bet not a single person here would say yes i would salute. And they believe that in the bottom of their hearts they would have been that one man in the sea of thousands not supporting humanities dark force.

Evil doesn't know its evil.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...