• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Majority....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see which of the elected Cons in the west, now in opposition, will represent their constituents for the next full 4 year term.

Comment

The cons spent well over 25 million on attack ads
      If I was their manager I could have done it for WAY less with Same results. Here goes....

My name is Steven, and I'm a dink.

(This message sponsored by the Conservative party of Canada)

Comment

Correction Cons probably spent over 50 million on ads

Comment

More proof that BIGGER is NOT better. Shameful waste and wrong headed that was. Nothing changes...the west left out, either not voting with rest of Canada OR NOT being represented in the Harper years. We don't make it on the radar and if oil and grain is worthless, might write us off!

Comment

Wonder what percent of the economy the government has to get to before everyone goes whoops.....how did that happen?

Comment

And then there is the other issue. A liberal government with a Republican states in the near future.

Saskatchewan and alberta will be coming up with these meetings with the upper tier states and fail to accomplish anything.

Comment

Life is improving already. This morning gas price in Regina 98.4 minus 7 cents/l Presidents Choice card only 91.4. Awe, gotta love this country.

Comment

Vicki, when Ritz quits, you run, get in and flip. Then we'll have an ag minister!

Comment

Got what I wanted , making more money in wheat than ever since cwb had to go on its own to prove themselves and they failing again . Srcrew the cwb .

Comment

Can't wait to see the young feller meet Putin and give him a piece of his mind!

Comment

What did Stevie the dink (according to mustard hahaha) accomplish with Putin? While he screwed around using the military to gain oil brownie point Putin took over Syria.
                        Most hated politician ever I d say.

I was surprised at the positive welcomes from across the world for Trudeau. I don't think it's Trudeau but it's that we had a dink for a pm. (According to mustard hahahaha)

There really seems to be a sense of optimism amongst everyone including the premiers that at least now you can talk to the pm. Who knows if he ll be good or a dud but at least he s alreadyade a change in attitude it's refreshing.

Even joe Oliver admitted today he was muZZLED
                        WOW what a democracy Stevie was running.

Comment

Harper helped out Trudeau raise money for the election.First time in a long time got s sick of Harper I sent Trudeau some money.

Comment

Some interesting posts from 5 yrs. ago regarding the election results, most of you got it right.

I wished we could turn back the clock and change the results.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                              JT will build a better Canada... Just like Chretien did after Mulroney.

The sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning... just on time and in the same appointed spot on the horizon.

I look forward to working with many skilled people who know Ag.... they are respected leaders that PM Harper put in places of influence... that will lead the transition with skill and talent. Goodale is NOT a fool. Nor are the many like David Emerson who worked through the last 10 years... serving our nation well!
                              ummm. , tom , what think you now?????

Comment

Originally posted by cottonpicken View Post
                                Wonder what percent of the economy the government has to get to before everyone goes whoops.....how did that happen?
                                Wow, but did Cottonpicken ever get that one right. Miss his commentary.

And the scary part is, that right now, we are probably far past the point that he was thinking about at the time, and still the masses haven't asked his question.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...