• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the liberal stance on the CWB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the liberal stance on the CWB

Will they leave it in the grave where it belongs ?

Highly unlikely it could be resurrected even if the desire was there due to these trade agreements the Cons have signed.
    Signed away the rights to anything that might benefit Canadian farmers to appease their corporate masters.

Comment

Doing some fall work this afternoon and I was thinking the exact same thing!!! I hope it's too dead to revive!

Comment

Doing some fall work this afternoon and I was thinking the exact same thing!!! I hope it's too dead to revive!

Comment

If they try to resurrect such a foolish, failed experiment they better make sure they even have a pitchfork registry!

Comment

We all should have got a big cheque when ritz killed the cwb. Instead he built elevators with our equity and then gave them to the saudis. I wont miss ritz as our ag minister.

Comment

Why would you get a check ?cwb put farmers in jail.

Comment

Let's build on what we have today. Improve it. Heaven knows it can be improved upon.

Comment

Yes actually G3 has been very good so far hauled some to them already but they wait for trains to

Comment

Justin will Bring back the Wheat board !!!!. Grain cos not paying high protein

Comment

I guess the question will be - what will Ralph do - Justin will be just a puppet the first 4 years

Comment

Can't be done ,chapter 11 of FTA. We'd be in court fighting bungee, cargill ,adm because it would affect their Profits

Comment

What profits? Gerry ritz said there hasn't been any losses to the farm so there can't be a loss in profits.

But would be interesting see how they play that.

Double edge sword - if they are affected on their profits then show how much and if not what's the problem.

Comment

I suspect the old hands in ottawa are relieved that old thorn is gone.
                            Its only use now is rhetoric.
                            PET himself said "why should I sell your wheat"?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...