• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an N on your door?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there an N on your door?

Infidels [URL=http://100percentfedup.com/convert-or-die-[URL=][/URL]nd-the-c[URL=][/URL]liphate-is-here-muslim-immigrants-mark-swedish-christian-shop-owners-buildings-with-graffiti/]are marked N[/URL]ght</a

Click on all three links.

N is the most important election priority for every Canadian.

Comment

Parsley,

I'll suggest a book for you.

When the Moon is low by Nadia Hashimi. A story about an Afghani family try to flee their situation at home and what they faced as they travelled through Europe. About 3/4 way through reading. Well written.

My other comment is to read the responses below the article. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Comment

[URL=http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/10/as-goes-nickelsdorf-so-goes-europe/]As Goes Nickelsdorf, So Goes Europe[/URL]

Comment

[URL=http://nadiahashimi.com/when-the-moon-is-low/]Nadia Hashimi[/URL]

Comment

Pars what do you think of saudi arabai running the un's human rights council,pretty funny stuff.

Comment

As you requested, Charliep, I did read the comments at the bottom of the Gatestone article.

The responses are horror. I copied 4 of them for you, and perused through the rest, deciding it was a waste of my, and your time, to list all of them. But here they are since you specifically referred to them.

1. Sweden's Oncomimg collapse
              Reader comment on: Sweden Close to Collapse
              Submitted by Frances Hayday, Oct 18, 2015 15:30

Thank you for a coherent article. What is missing is the trauma to Sweden's consciousness of the soaring MUSLIM **** numbers. Malmö is the **** capital of Sweden, and of Europe. Who pays for the irreparable damage to the victims of violent MUSLIM ****? For their rehabilitation? I would like to see an article on that.

2. Mugged by reality
              Submitted by Hamalot, Oct 18, 2015 12:32

Surely...the Swedes would have to be the most tolerant nation in Europe. It seems to me that they were determined to show the world that tolerance would win out, and they set out to show us how, but now it has all gone sour, and maybe their national values are incompatible with Islam. To continue with such a failed policy is the definition of insanity. Once you are mugged by reality and yet still refuse to change, you are sadly unteachable. Goodbye Sweden.

3.1 can't say I'm suprised
              Submitted by Harvey, Oct 18, 2015 10:30

Sweden will eventually collapse and so will other European countries unless they stop this mass migration programme. A country can't sustain itself if it pays out more in benefits than it collects.

4.The end is near for Sweden, but it's not too late
              Submitted by Vando, Oct 18, 2015 00:33

Why are the Swedish people allowing their own government to give away their country to hordes of invaders? These migrants will not assimilate into Swedish society, but will cause untold misery, economic loss, and a huge increase in crime. It may not be politically correct, but unless Sweden and the rest of Europe wake up and put a stop to this madness, all of Europe will soon be Muslim. WAKE UP SWEDEN, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

And many Canadians feel the same way. Pars

Comment

Unfortunately,, Charliep, I've read too many books during the past year. And I despise what I read at times.

Most of all, I denounce many teachings of Islam. it has no moral equivalency with the other major religions in the world. Mohammed's Last Will and Testament instructs violence. His Surah's.instruct Islamists to terrorize, to provoke, to subjugate, to enslave, to conquer, to demean, to make war; and the end goal of these tactics is to service 72 virgins in heaven.

I 'll explain; 1.27B Muslins worldwide, yes, Billions, adhere to a religion who believe Paradise consists of only men bequeathed 72 virgins.

Yes, well, let's look through to the endgame, ...about that glass door you mentioned... Pars

Comment

I would encourage you to read the book. It is about humans - not a politics or religion.

Comment

Charliep, All people in MidEast countries must make an effort to make their own countries livable. There are enough citizens to revolt.

There are too many ppl in the world that expect the West to adopt them. We simply cannot. Bleeding hearts have destroyed Sweden. Its a hellhole because the Middle East people who have moved in came from a hellhole where the fifth pillar of Islam is jihad. That's what they know. And teach. They have to change themselves.

Let's learn something from Sweden, Charliep Pars

Comment

Perhaps read the book and learn something yourself. I suspect it will challenge you as a woman and a mother.

Comment

Once ppl Identify the cause of suffering, of miserable lives, and decide to do something about it, the victims can change their own circumstances.

Islam's teachings, and Sharia Law are not compatible with our lifestyle. ME countries hate our lifestyle. Condemn it. They wish to build mosques and retain their beliefs and follow their Prophet's teaching.

Immigration Dept must put the welfare of Canadians first. Sweden cares more about immigrants than the women and men and girls and boys who get ****d. It's plain wrong.

Today's do-gooders are so blinded, they will not accept the fact that economics, and social acceptance and safety and cultural adaptability and infrastructure and time all limit communities.

World citizens balk at another influx of refugees. Govts simply go and borrow more money to feed them and train them and clothe them and teach them English.

And in Sweden's case the govt will bankrupt the country.

Bankrupt people can't afford to feed anyone. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...