• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping to the USA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Tom, any time you get backed into a corner making an illogical or indefensible arguement you play the religion card, and yes you were being nasty talking about people from SK. they way you did. Just because their ideas are different from yours is it necessary to rain down condemnation on them, is that really constructive? You can't have it both ways one sentence talking about love thy neighbor and then crapping all over anyone with a different view from yourself the next. This tends to render your words and ideas as noise, nothing more, and demonstrates an underlying current of intolerance. I agree with RAIN, it is time for true Canadians to stand up and be counted..as a CANADIAN first and foremost.

Comment

Dyno;

Very interesting...

So putting myself, in my neighbour's shoes,(whether in Afganistan after 9-11 or the USA, today) standing and looking from this perspective, is somehow illogical?

I sure hope not!

If we are ever to have a prosperous peaceful world, I can see no other solution... than to seriously consider others and their feelings, and discover why someone is offended or requires something more from us to continue a relationship.

The Privelege to do business with the US, or my neighbour across the fence, is no different. Respect for each other and my neighbour's right to his or her feelings and intentions, is the first step to a peaceful existance.

Hopefully that is what we want and need, isn't it?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...