• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mulcair mocks Harper over TPP deal negotiations....and Rex on Niqab

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forage, email me a picture of you and I will find someone you detest to compare you to. These personal attacks are stupid, and a sign of a desperate loser.

Regarding the Saudi deal, I could care less. Can we not sell equipment to our strong allies in a desperate region? Human rights or not, Saudi arabia thankfully has an enormous army that no doubt diffuses the time bomb that is the middle east from being set off for the time being.

By the way, how is Nettie doing these days?

Comment

Freewheat

"Human rights or not, Saudi arabia" I guess the way they treat their women is ok in your books as well. Why don't you weigh in on that one with Parsley, I'd love to see you defend yourself with her.

Freewheat, I didn't post the pictures. As for you calling me a "desperate loser" you know I'll let that one go this time, but all I can say is I have never posted on Agriville regarding my personal problems. If you want to throw stones while living in a glass house, go ahead and start it, you've already had that problem on here.

I take it your referring to Nettie Weibe, I have never met her, nor have I belong to the NFU nor any other farm organization, nor political party. So done waste you time on that one!!!! At least she stepped up to donate her time for something. Freewheat, have you ever donated your time to an organization, coaching kids, community club etc etc?

As for sending you a picture of me, give me a break, if the role was reversed and someone made fun of Justin's picture you'd be having fun with it for a week. Loosen your shorts, Harper isn't keeping that close of ties on your every post.

Comment

lol. I just remembered forage, you are the guy with no sense of humor. Never mind. lol

Comment

Freewheat;

What happens when we 'play with Skunks!!!'
          No question mark needed!!!

BTW, Faith and trust in the creator of this universe is as natural to some... as breathing.

Marketing and Farm Management are gifts... and the these skills needed can be fine tuned and strengthened.

Be offended with a closed mind... your loss... not mine... the gifts are there for those who choose to incorporate them into their business and lives... freely given and greatly appreciated!!!

We are truly blessed with diversity and freedom of Spirit... freedom of choice... and freedom to serve whomever we choose! Like our hearts beating... so is the reality of the Universe being more than flesh and blood... and the one who created this wonderful system we enjoy together. Your Mind, Your Choice, Your life, Your Business. Mine as well!

You Telling me my heart must stop beating... is wishful thinking... Just as claiming our PM Harper is the Devil. Neither is Tom Mulcair. Both have the gift of life... and the spark of a concious being flowing through time and space... till removed from it!

Reality. I didn't make it. We all exist in it. Time and Space are truly gifts we can enjoy!

Comment

Freewheat

Ya,it's best you stop digging, the hole is deep enough!!! A typical "never mind" answer from you!!!

I have a great sense humor, I just don't find anything you post funny!!! Your lol after everything you think is funny doesn't make it funny!!!

Comment

Tom. You have a good memory. The fact that u know who i am sometimes tempers my posts. Perhaps a good thing. As Eleanor said.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...