• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mulcair mocks Harper over TPP deal negotiations....and Rex on Niqab

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mulcair mocks Harper over TPP deal negotiations....and Rex on Niqab

Mulcair mocks Harper over TPP deal negotiations during Essex stop
    NDP leader decries Jeff Watson as 'supplicant' of Stephen Harper
    CBC News Posted: Oct 05, 2015 1:50 AM ET Last Updated: Oct 05, 2015 1:50 AM ET

"Before a crowd of several hundred supporters, Mulcair took Conservative Leader Stephen Harper to task for a lack of transparency with respect to the TPP negotiations.

"Based on an old quiz show, all day long Stephen Harper has been playing, 'Let's Make a Deal.' Was it going to be Door No. 1 an announcement at 2 p.m., Door No. 2 an announcement at 4 p.m. or Door No. 3 an announcement at 6 p.m?" Mulcair said. "Let me see, how's that working out, Stephen? Looks like his secret deal is so secret, he can't even find it himself."

"We've lost tens of thousands of well paid manufacturing jobs in this region on Stephen Harper's watch, and now he wants authority to kill off tens of thousands of more well paid jobs," Mulcair added.

Mulcair has accused the Conservatives of enacting policies that cost 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the recession in 2008, including 43,000 in Canada's auto industry.

"We have to send a clear signal that our well-paid auto and manufacturing jobs are not going to be given away," he said.

Mulcair also repeated his promise to have affordable childcare for families and to bring the retirement age back down to 65."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/mulcair-mocks-harper-over-tpp-deal-negotiations-during-essex-stop-1.3256557

AND THEN THERE IS the 'Niqab Debate' -Rex Murphy...

<object width="480" height="322" ><param name="movie" value="http://www.cbc.ca/video/swf/UberPlayer.swf?state=sharevideo&clipId=2676463220& width=480&height=322" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.cbc.ca/video/swf/UberPlayer.swf?state=sharevideo&clipId=2676463220& width=480&height=322" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480"height="322" /></object>

Tom

Are you or the pmo paying AV for these political ads?

Comment

Bucket,

What 'ads' are you talking about?

2 CBC news reports... TPP is totally about trade and the value of our grains... and Rex... about the value of being a Canadian. I did not hear one word in this CBC endorsing or promoting any political party.

I wrote nothing... yet you attacked me.

Bless you... have a great day!

Comment

Tom

I never attacked you. I asked you a ****ing question.

And if you didn't see some humour in it - that's your problem.

Don't pull that "woe is me" crap.

Comment

Gee bucket, you constantly make negative comments about tom or what he posts but you get called on it and now you were just joking eh? Give it a rest!

Comment

Maybe tom is reaping what he sows?

Do you see anyone else posting political shit here?

I can watch TV or read the newspaper to get Tom's day old info.

Put it on pdqinfo if you want old or useless information.

Comment

"Do you see anyone else posting political shit on here?" Hahahahahaha. You're joking again right?

Comment

Just lengthening the thread. It's been slow here lately.

Devils advocate. The printed word never has emotion.

Comment

I'd rather watch a video of a news event than hearing constantly from you and others everything from harper is the next hitler to the conservatives are bad for ag. and haven't done one thing right.

Comment

Bucket

You have to be careful, if you offend Tom on AV his little Con/Reformer followers, will jump all over you in full force.

You have to realize it's a little card holding club, and Tom's the chapters leader!!!

Comment

Forage,

Wonder where you got that idea from!!! Your mirror must be speaking to you this morning!

Comment

No need to defend Tom, its obvious he has broad shoulders and is capable of defending himself and carrying the weight of the world and taking good natured ribbing. If he didn't he would have been gone from here with his tail between his legs a long time ago.

[URL=http://photobucket.com/]/URL]

Good thing he quit his hunger strike when he did, he would have withered away to the point he could have been mistaken for the leader of the New Democrats, there are many similarities in looks, philosophy and ideology. Saved by the dinner bell!!!

Comment

Stonepicker

Here are some facts.

Agri invest is the same as Nisa except they lower the percentage from 3 to 1.5 percent.

They never reigned in the railways or graincos during 2013. If that would have happened with the cwb in place Ian white would have been in front of a parliamentary committee every day.

Rail lines are still being torn out.

Graincos are doing transfers via truck and ruining highways and municipal roads - that's downloading.

There are no transparent reports.

Comment

Farmaholic

That's just funny. I spewed my coffee. Still cleaning up.

Comment

Tom looks like he could be Mulcair's father, brothers would be stretching it a lot.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...