• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

400,000 dollar overpayment to pike farm?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400,000 dollar overpayment to pike farm?

So how much was the payment in total is there somewhere to find that out?

Farm families struggling no program and this shit happens what a great program. How could you be out 400,000?

On that farm size, likely quite easily.

Subsidizing incompetence when real farmers are left with their asses bare to the cold NW wind.

Comment

That program was written by MNP to benefit the likes of Paul Martin and john crow as investors. It was another brown paper bag.

Comment

The program was actually written by your friends at the Canadian Federation of Agriculture with mods to fit it to the amount of money the Department of Finance was willing to budget.

Comment

well it's good for nothing , we got out and only one hurting is our acct and agristabilitys admin . everyone should get out and those leaches could look for another job

Comment

Yikes CaseIH, may i ask who you acct was?

You make it sound bad, prob only doing their job but hope it was a good one. Many out their don't have a clue about this program and that a large amount of the problem with disastisfaction

Comment

It's a print money program for crooks and it will pay people that don't need the money. Everyone knows that. Which accounting firm
              Got caught kpmg directing phoney tax loopholes well I bet if someone looked at the practices of some of these firms that advertised how good the program was you d find paper farms. Switching expenses and income left and right to trigger payments.

Comment

Yikes CaseIH, may i ask who you acct was?

You make it sound bad, prob only doing their job but hope it was a good one. Many out their don't have a clue about this program and that a large amount of the problem with disastisfaction

Comment

no what I meant to say was that acct lost $1000 /year for "his fee" and the leaches are ag stability workers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...