• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing the right thing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Spenshi?

Big spending mayor
    Liberal supporter
    Muslim
    Homosexual
    Okay with oppressing women by supporting Niqab
    Anti-Israel
    CBC love him

Comment

For all those accusing the CWB of rejecting or accepting your malt barley, they had nothing to do with that it was all up to the malting companies!!! If your barley went out of condition or the germ went down it was the Maltster who rejected it.

Bucket you last post is correct on every topic, especially the religious zealot comment. It's hard to believe he hasn't started bellowing as of yet on this thread. Guest the PMO talking points haven't been faxed yet!!!!

Comment

Walk

You really think your a rung above others on here just because you vote for Con/Reformer Harper. In you mind that makes you some how more competitive than posters on here that may be voting for a different party.

Boy, I really like to see if your as good as think you are!!!

Comment

Forage. I'm not nearly so arrogant as you telling all the farmers of western Canada that the cwb is better at running their farms then they are!!!!!!

Comment

Walk

I guess I touched a nerve with the comment about stating your not as competitive as you think you are!! What's wrong things not as rosy as you like to lead they are, out on your farm?? Maybe deep down inside you realized the CWB made YOU a lot more competitive then you are on your own. That's what it is, because I never stated that the CWB was better at running the farms of Western Canada then farmers themselves.

Comment

Coincidentally I heard that program.
              His message of do8ng the right thing is one basic truth. Not a solution for a countrys problems.
              Since someone mentioned the _ _ _ again, and malt. Today emptying an air bin, some chit, whole field, completely to a malster so I can dump some wet wheat back in it. Fair price, at once.
              The old system killed itself. They are entirely responsible. To believe different is cognitive dissonance.

Comment

Doing the "right thing" could very well be a fix for a countries problems....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...