• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Tired of our Political System

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this mean if anyone but the Conservatives win we will never here another disparaging word from Tom about the Liberals or New Democrats since the results will be "His" will?

Comment

interesting points.

The Good fellow in charge... allows for free will... and works through the challenges for the outcomes that are planned.

I did not make the rules that govern this universe... but with interest follow the results of actions humans earn.

We reap what we sow.
      God Bless Canada!

Comment

Wow..."highest ethical standards"...one who said everyone has to be elected and then within days, appoints ....said he would have the most transparent government, and does the exact opposite. Sorry, he has some good qualities, but blinded by the light, I will not be....( the list is much, much bigger, but I don't need to go there.)
        And why would one run in a system that is flawed...as I remember once..."if you want things to change, running for politics will not do it, the drum beats and you have to fall in step, change comes from the outside".
        That is why about every 50- 80 years, the "Economic Loyalists" get defeated and the middle class regains a voice.

Comment

But I do give you this, Tom, you are loyal!

Comment

perfecho;

I am a very long long way from being perfect... Just ask Princess... She will back me up on that!!!

Just like to see folks think through: risk, business, and farm management of our family farms!!!

Hopefully what the Good Fellow upstairs would want me ...and you...to do!

Comment

Tom:

"Just like to see folks think through: risk, business, and farm management of our family farms!!!"

I honestly believe today I am further behind the farming Industry's large Corportate interests than I was before the Conservatives made all the changes in Ag policy and programs.

And this isn't a left wing stab, I voted Conservative in the last election but will have a hard time doing it again.

Yes, the are reaping what they've sown!!! Most have the required two terms in to "not give a shit anymore"!!! Now the "fun"(as you put it Tom) begins, Board seats and pensions.

Comment

In Canada we Still have democracy unlike our southern neighbours who have a CORPORATE state.(corporations have the power over elected officials)
                But if we KEEP electing gov'ts that keep handing control over to corporate interests the way the present one has ......

Comment

So...back to the original post...look how co-operative we all are ;-)
                  All the leaders have something to offer...and if they could have "real discussions", not debates, we could get somewhere. Even Elizabeth May, who came across very well, but has little hope, could be involved and offer lots...just think if Harper had to bring May into the fold on a minority...that could be interesting ;-) (Don't think it would last long though...)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...