• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I see labelling deranged mental cases as terrorism, is working......
    good on Stevie....

Comment

Yup. It's disheartening. That and canada has to accept responsibility for sticking their noses in where they don't belong.

Or afford to be included in.

Comment

And this is what of our finest Canadian gets killed for... and a hero on Parliament Hill stopped.

Assad has Killed hundreds of thousands...displaced Millions... as has ISLAMIC STATE. Putin smugly defends the worst... and you think this is Not a problem... when Mulcair wants to bring in 50.000 of them. As Russia and Iran creep towards world domination... and Destruction and annihilation of the Jews.

Yup... hiding our collective heads in the sands of time is really going to work well... again!

From the safety of the farm... through the Interweb... You solved the worlds problems!

NICE.

Comment

Wow it is exciting to see the spirited comments on account of the post I made. I am not a Troll, and I am not an Conservative MP, I am a simple farmer trying to make a living. These comments were copied from an daily email sent from a grain broker. I thought they might be interesting and fowarded them on. I am sure other readers saw the same thing I did. Have a great day! Resuming spinning out of control those who find the post objectionable! Lol....

Comment

I thought I saw that somewhere, Johnston's Daily. How much can a guy read and absorb in a day?

Comment

Hey Crestliner,

I got another one... and now have a good reason to post it!

My dad used to tell this joke when I was a kid and my brain still goes here every time I talk to someone from these famous southern Alberta towns:

A man from Vancouver was traveling through rural Alberta on business, and while examining some machinery in Tofield a piece of equipment landed on his foot and severed his big toe. He ended up in emergency where the doctor was unable to reattach it.

Hoping to raise his spirits, the doctor joked "well that's ironic isn't it? You come to visit Tofield and you lose your toe!"

The man nodded. "Good thing I wasn't in Cochrane or Balzac!"

Perhaps We should stay away from Barrhead as well!!!

Comment

BTW,

Perhaps we should stay away from Killam as well?

There is Bill Boards big signs on the way into Killam with a hot chick saying Bedevil wants to Screw up our foundations (Screwpile)!! Bedevil.ca!

Comment

If it comes from johnstons, it sure wouldnt take long to read. That reminds me, im running low on toilet paper.

Comment

Nice young Conservative door knocker picked my door tonight. I had to say this lifelong Conservative can't help them this time, not that my vote will matter. Every second lawn sign is a Goodale.

Comment

MB, Johnston's, Weber's, Angriville, Drew's forecast, the bible, and an inbox full of other well intended not really solicited for junk.

Comment

How many of these Syrian people have Iran let in ? Saudi Arabia ? I mean next door neighbours type ? Zero !! Why ?? That's the real issue , and the Libs Zander NDP want tens of thousands - really - WTF ??

Comment

Furrow the libs and ndp are out to absolute lunch on this issue. BUT the only difference between them and Harper is they aren t lieing about it. Harper has let in as many or more from that area and will continue to do so. He s being a sly coyote saying what he has to say to get more votes yet doing the same thing as the other two. In fact I think harpers government has not been truthful with the numbers let in already. Have you been to our cities lately? A couple years ago do you remember with the foreign worker scandal it was uncovered hundreds of them in an oil camp in northern Alberta that wasn't it somehow went around the immigration process yet nothing was really said about it. It was all hushed up.

He s been *** around with those people trying to manipulate them and the situation to make his oil plan work. It back fired and now he and Obama have us on the verge of a world war not only with Isis but Russia. Wake up everyone. Steven Harper mass hypnotist illusionist most dishonest politician we have seen. He s a puppet for the oil industry and that has created this whole Middle East bullshit for decades and now were drawn into it by greed.

Comment

Tend to agree with you Riders. I told the door knocker that I don't trust any body who refuses to answer questions.

Comment

LOL....Riders has a good case of HDS. Harper Derangement Syndrome.

The left wing loons are always entertaining.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...