• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much harvest done!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much harvest done!

70% done. Seeded 6600 acres

10% done. No combining since Sept 4th. Acres are irrelevant. Got my F I L to come and follow the swather with the 4WD tractor today. Pulled me out many times. At noon canola started shelling, so stopped for another day...

Wheat went from 18 yesterday to 17.5 today, standing. Damp, humid and a bit more rain today, contrary to the stupid forecast. Canola field, I was too scared to drive on still, so never tried it. Crops swathed before the rain, look like strips of lawn from the road.

Comment

I started yesterday afternoon. 8% done.
      Standing oats 14.5% m.c.

Comment

40%. All straight everything is sprayed 10% fields prepped for spring. 2420ac

Comment

Sept 13th at 4:00pm.. 100% finished. Busy fall spraying and cleaning up. Excellent crop overall, with no complaints.

Comment

3 more days , if things go well

Comment

Last beans today!

Comment

YIKES!!!! Freewheel: what area of Sask do you farm?

Comment

65 percent

Comment

We are @95% done..72% post harvest round up done..
                    Need 1 sunny day to get wheat under 20%....

Comment

Finished everything tonight. But weez not that big(1 combine). Started August 1st on peaz and finished wheat potholes and flax low spots tonight. Now the clean-up. Reclaiming low spots(already started) and clean up the remaining flax straw. Neighbor did us a favor and baled over half the flax acres.

Man I HATE cattails/bullrushes!!!

Work safe people.

Comment

90% done here. Hoping to finish late Monday or early Tuesday.
                        Very happy we don't have a pile of straight cut canola out there.
                        Nice to put it in the bin and get on to other jobs.

Comment

77% combined and swathed. over a foot of rain and yields not as good as 2013, 2014. Should have got an AB address. Swathing wheat through WATER, combining leaving ruts and swaths in water. A bit like freewheat, and sick of catails and bulrushes and wet drainage ditches and beavers. Humidity like Vancouver, fog = damp grain!

Comment

Hit the 50% mark late last night!

Comment

50% of crop in bin.
                              All fans running, 90% came off tough....will dry a fair amount of wheat.
                              Propane is cheaper this year at 33 cents/L.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...