• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There MUSt be Something wrong with the Water!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There MUSt be Something wrong with the Water!!!

I was stunned by the logic and common sense displayed in this Video! No wonder GMO's are under attack! California just had a vote to renew Glyphosate registration... it just barely passed!

Monsanto Stunned - California Confirms 'Roundup' Will Be Labeled "Cancer Causing"
    Tyler Durden's pictureSubmitted by Tyler Durden on 09/13/2015 21:40 -0400

Silly us... doesn't everything cause Cancer... if exposed long enough at high enough doses?
    OF COURSE... even Water can kill us!!!

From Utube:

david 3 weeks ago
    THEY PUT WATER IN OUR WATER!
    Reply ·

ZeroByteInFlight 2 weeks ago
    david - and then they tainted it with one of the strongest solvents known to man: Dihydrogen Monoxide. It can accelerate the corrosion of metals, and can even eat through solid rock. It has been found in concentrated clouds in our atmosphere, and these have even been primary factors in airplane crashes.
    Reply ·

Cliffjumper24 3 weeks ago
    I've just gotta do a Mr T impressions here.

'I pity the fool!'
    Reply · 2

View all 5 replies

xxxild 3 weeks ago
    I mean, chemtrails could be responsible, but it's likely caused by that big ball of fire that comes out every day, creating heat and light and sh-t...
    Reply ·

Gempanda2012 3 weeks ago
    She is so dumb, surely she knows she can stop this by spraying some vinegar around.
    Reply · 1

Apple Cider 6 months ago
    This video gave me cancer. THANKS OBAMA!
    Reply · 46

AdamAndrew Hunt 4 months ago
    Was it the video, or was it THE GUNMINT PUTTING CEMICULS IN OUR WATR!!!
    Reply · 15

Rashard Mccallum 3 months ago
    Apple Cider lol
    Reply ·

Matt Harrigan 5 months ago
    20 YEARS AGO, THERE WERE ZERO VIDEOS OF LADIES QUESTIONING LIGHT REFRACTION. GO AHEAD AND TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS.
    Reply · 83

View all 4 replies

rickryder 3 months ago
    Lol
    Reply ·

OBR poet 3 months ago
    Matt Harrigan LMFAO! Yer killin' me, I'm dyin' here!
    Reply ·

Comment

"Everything causes cancer"well lots of things foresure. Always wondered how people could acknowledge the fact then skip over it.

Myself i believe the trophoblast theory. It's in all of us,it's out of control stem cell growth,its chronic metabolic,it's our system being over whelmed and pancrease cant keep up producing tripsion(sp) and possible lack of b17,it's our body fighting back against multiple causes in multiple areas but our feedback loop is screwed(thats mine).in a soundbite. Had to read about it because I have it.

Comment

Cotton,

I have been reading up on hemp. There is oil in hemp hearts, this document concludes some exceptional health benefits, it may be more hippy propoganda but it looks legitimate.

http://www.davoil.ro/documente/the-composition-of-seed-oil-and-its-potential-as-an-important-source-nutrition.pdf

Comment

Tom, I agree the video is a shining example of some people using social media to display their ignorance and imposing paranoia on others.
          So, yes advancing the GMO agenda definitely will have challenges.

Comment

Good article Hobby. Trying to digest it .never been able or had the time to get my arms around the amino acid thing but the fact the plant seems to have the perfect combination of protein carbs and fibre makes me wonder if its trying to tell us something else in the other ratios.

Comment

I see there is new breeding of RRCanola that doesn't involve GMO but is like clear field canola. Will be available for flax as well.

Comment

Too Funny. Sometimes you have to pay attention to what else is happening in the video. Accent... lack of education(?)... sirens blaring in the background and the best... "in their never ending "THRIST" for energy sources". THRIST not thirst?...

Was there even a sprinkler made decades ago that sprayed fine enough to even have the ability to create a rainbow from light shining through it.

Heaven help us...

Comment

Cells in our bodies get replaced constantly. Cancer cells are those that did NOT die to get replaced. they were mutated by any number of factors, environment, diet, stress, etc...heard this theory?

Comment

Not to sure but it was one of the Warburg theroies where something goes hay wire with the mitochondriA. The other different Warburg guy referenced the Old Testament and one was big on iron and magnets or something memory is slipping.

Trophoblast makes the most sence in my mind also fits in the fact diabetics get cancer more often because of their stress pancreas. Pretty complicated stuff beyond me but scurvy was cured hundreds of years before millions had died because people ingnored the nutritional angle.

Comment

Cotton, I like watching TED talks instead of Kardashians latest life failures. I'm " funny" that way.
                      I don't exactly understand what you say you have, but I happened to watch the Alan Russel talk about regeneration with stem cells. It just impresses me how people are working on fascinating human health discoveries while I am waiting to shove a combine through a crop.

http://blog.ted.com/10-talks-on-the-future-of-stem-cell-medicine/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...