• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

versatile 4wd

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a versatile sprayer with warranty issues. Versatile is a terrible company for supporting their products.

I wouldn't buy anything Versatile, no way , no how.

Comment

I wouldn't buy the combines, don't the the concaves rotate or something strange like that.

LEP, what sprayer issues did you have. Nothing worse than shitty service and support. If they want to build the brand they better service and support their products. Good dealers will do their best to help, but the Company itself....?

Comment

Klaus would u be interested in a 2013 steiger 450 pto powershift all the bells ans whistles 670 hrs for that same money or a little less?

Comment

Well let's see, they have a mickey mouse engimeter that kick out at Wil and then you have no oil pressure or temp guages. This problem persisted for 2.5 years and I think it still is an issue.

The raven boom height and gps were a constant source of issues. The company never lifted a finger to fix any of it.

The amount of wear on boom hinge points etc was unprecedented. It was a constant two bit situation.

I have had a spray coupe 7650 and a Wilma r 7600 before that which were decent. I now have a case 3330 which is the nicest machine that I have ever driven. Absolutely love it.

My biggest frustration was the fact that Versatile provided almost nothing for support to keep us going or address design weaknesses.

Comment

Not a bad tractor but I would take the same $$ and buy a slightly used green or red one. More reliable and your depreciation costs will be lower.

Comment

Not a bad tractor but I would take the same $$ and buy a slightly used green or red one. More reliable and your depreciation costs will be lower.

Comment

If you are worried about in season breakdowns go with a deere, any part is in Regina if you do go down but you probably won't. We have been seeding with Deere tractors with thousands of hours on them for 20 years and only lost 3 days one time but the dealer gave us a loaner so it wasn't a big deal. Find a nice clean 94 or 9520 and you won't look back.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...