• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Constituency Boundries

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constituency Boundries

Has your constituency boundaries changed in your riding?

Don't know but hoping for a MP change.

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/electoral-district-search/

Comment

Our (old) Wascana(Goodale sitting Liberal) riding which picked up the SE part of the City of Regina has changed alot. Most of the riding(rural part) has become part of the SE corner of Sask riding Souris-Moose Mountain. And the City part of the old riding is almost standing by itself with a wee bit of rural.

Comment

Bucket, I don't think Mr. Anderson would have made an attempt to see you if you weren't in his riding. Don't let him down.

Comment

Farmaholic

He called sure. When I was on the combine. He thought I 3ould run into town and talk to him with rain in the forecast?

I have been to his campaign office in swift current once.

I get blank stares from his people when I start talking about a vision for canada.

Look he has been there for over 15 years. He should be a minister by now.

A rail line got tore out beside a 10000 tonne concrete elevator that is now rendered useless. And it's at a deadend line which means it had the most potential to be expanded.

He let it happen.

Some of things he has asked me in the last few years have made me think he is working for other interests than mine.

MPs are to represent constituents not corporations. He is now representing the corporate interest and corporations don't have a vote.

It's time for him to go. Jmho.

Comment

I just found out yesterday after voting in Battlefords-Lloyd my whole life, I'm now encompassed by Cypress Hills-Grasslands. Just seems odd.

Comment

Coleville

Lucky you. Some choice you had - ritz or anderson.

What is your thought for this election?

Comment

In the past, Elections Canada or maybe it was the CBC website had statistical information about each of the ridings, like avg. income, top 3 types of employment, population in riding, no. of voters, riding boundaries, etc. It was really interesting to glean over.

Anyone know of a website with this info for the 2015 election?

Election Canada has a lot of that, but not the income stats and common employment for a riding.

Comment

Didn't the Con/Reformer's scale down the censuses forms. Maybe that's why there is less information out there???????

Comment

Could be, but people still file taxes and all that income and employment info I'm speaking of could be compiled with a simple computer program.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...