• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surplus a year early.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surplus a year early.

Trudeau found out AFTER the media, who asked him what he thought of it. lol. Blindsided, fumbling young feller.

Harper found surplus 7 years after he was elected, L.O.L just before election.

Comment

WTF...What ever!!! Give me a break. As if they didn't know or just make things up as you go. Only announced to discredit the opponents.

DO NOT INSULT THE ELECTORATES INTELLIGENCE!!!

They're all a bunch of ****ing morons!

Comment

Are you really that gullible freesheep?
        They play with all those numbers all the time if they want a surplus they make one just don't pay something and that's what happens. Pretty easy to have a surplus when you cut the shit out of every program. What bothers me is why he cuts to the most vulnerable. Seniors and war vets unemployment insurance etc yet he grows the public sector. That waiting two years more for old age really hurts some people it's a disgrace. Yet welfare for oil exploration is the same. Yet every immigrant gets 2450 a month. Every single one it's an wmberrassmant people that worked all their life here get a fraction of that.

There really is nothing to vote for but vote against is more like it. Anyway it looks like 70% of Canadians will not like whoever gets elected? And if it's Harper 70% will hate him. Haha.

Comment

You may want to fact check.

Senior budget? UP

Indian budget? UP

Veteran budget? UP

You may be surprised if you actually dig.

Comment

Fk are you brainwashed or on the payroll. Quit reading the love letters from heir Harper.

The budget is at least 90000 are out because the somebody's paying Nigel off I m sure.

Comment

Freewheat

Why don't you do a little digging for facts yourself!!!

$750 million spent on government ads. The majority for Economic Action Plan ads. How good are they, when Canada is in it's second recession in six years. Unemployment still at 6.8% and is 13% for young people.

$160 billion added to the Canadian national debt within seven years!!!

But hey, your happy with this performance because you can go hunting with out registering your gun!!!!

Comment

riders the goverment must owe me a big pile of money at 2450 a month i immigrated a long time ago and got absolutly nothing all these years so who is talking out of their ass now

Comment

If you took over a farm with updated equipment and bins full not hard to make a profit on paper and worry about living off depreciation and inventory.GM shares gone.CWB sold all this went into general funds.

Comment

The Regina Manifesto 2.0 (Leap Manifesto) was released by the NDP supporters and left wing loons today to battle capitalism.
                    All the lefty advisors such as Suzuki, Neil Young, Maude Barlow, and many NDP members are on board.

Conservatives balance budget a year earlier than promised. Latest polls show Conservatives in 1st place.

Trudeau promises to run large deficits.

Interesting times.

Comment

Riders probably wears a "Save the Crow" hat.

Forage wants the CWB back so he can source cheap feed.

I think in debates where the guy who swears at the other first, or calls them names, gives the calm guy who does neither a fair bit more credibility.

What say you agrivillers? lol

Comment

Yes, yes you're right and the timing of the announcement is astonishingly timely!!!

Some can just see through the rhetoric.

....and I said "all"!

Comment

Have you not got the message.No one believes a thing Harper says anymore.Even when talking about it on the news person said it is just a election manipulating of books.

Comment

Do you even know what the crow was? Do you know what it meant to be gone? It's not somerhing you eat at your house.

Pretty communistic to get your neighbor to take pitty on you and cut your crop. Thought you did it alone? And then laugh at the other neighbor with the hopeless case that also tried to help. Pretty classless!

No wonder you like Stevie wonder less your a bullshitter just like him. All these crop losses and never had to deal with wet field. And no help for anyone else but when you couldn't fugue out how to swath your crop you were begging.

I do have concerns for your kids because you just about lost your marbles over not figuring out what to do with a 40 bushel crop. What would you do with a ten bushel crop? You either never had all those losses or you ve got some other money coming in. Maybe welfare? Because diversifying into 30 sheep doesn't so much.

Comment

By the way Einstein your selling your feed wheat for more than graded wheat. Woooo good thing the wheatboard is gone. Too funny.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...