• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redford speech: now what??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redford speech: now what??

?? . . . .

Your premier will likely throw a lavish Valentine's
    Day party, paid for by taxpayers, so she can
    close sweet deals with: her husband, loyalists
    who cover her back, and potential funders for the
    CPA. Pars

Comment

Lovely! Think she will have her glass slippers on?

Comment

If anyone wants a copy of that eight minute speech Redford made, the Edmonton Journal has it. I especially like the little mouth twitch that she displays.

Comment

That 8 minutes cost us 55000.00 dollars, if I had 8 minutes and 55000 dollars to blow it in I could sell it to the US networks and make a reality show that would make us money.
          With her we got 8 minutes of poor lubrication and the message was simple.
          Bend over here it comes....

Comment

The chickens are coming home to roost....over 10 years of spending like drunken sailors is about to end! The "Allison in Wonderland" election budget of 2012 is turning out to be the sham every opposition party said it was?
            For all you poor souls who voted for this liar.....Don't get fooled again!
            Come on over to the Wildrose.....the only conservative party in Alberta!

Comment

My fear is that Canada is now heading into
              a bigtime recession as a result of this
              gross mismanagment. This will likely crack
              even the Calgary housing market.

Loonie under heave pressure today . . .
              likely the Redford afterglow affect.

Comment

Isn't anyone wondering why Redford didn't sign on to the letter sent to Obama regarding Keystone singed by 10 US Senators including Nebraska (the original opposition) and Saskatchewan's premier? No media has picked this up??? One would think the patch would be screaming. Our premier made the point that it is good for us and our neighbours to the west. Do we now have to sell Alberta's oil for them too? My gosh how the two provinces have flipped around. Check out the farm programs & number of ag department employees compared to SK, extrapolate that to other government departments and you'll see why you have a huge deficit.I guess this is the start of her austerity program in that she didn't have to pay her 12th of the 88 cent stamp.

Comment

Isn't anyone wondering why Redford didn't sign on to the letter sent to Obama regarding Keystone singed by 10 US Senators including Nebraska (the original opposition) and Saskatchewan's premier? No media has picked this up??? One would think the patch would be screaming. Our premier made the point that it is good for us and our neighbours to the west. Do we now have to sell Alberta's oil for them too? My gosh how the two provinces have flipped around. Check out the farm programs & number of ag department employees compared to SK, extrapolate that to other government departments and you'll see why you have a huge deficit.I guess this is the start of her austerity program in that she didn't have to pay her 12th of the 88 cent stamp.

Comment

singed vs signed...my dislexia shows up again. I once held up a sign at a demonstration saying "there is no dog".

Comment

BITCH U MANNNNNN! LOL

Comment

If alberta cant balance what hope is there for
                        anyone else.our fiscal problems are deep and
                        structural in nature and there is no politcal
                        possibilities of fixing anything,we are all greek
                        now.

Comment

Just imagine for a moment . . . .

Margaret Thatcher (in her hey-day)
                          debating Barack Obama.

Comment

Blaaah, Blaaaah, Blaaaaah, OIL & gAS, gas
                            and oil, oil and gassss, gasssss and oily
                            sh-t! WTF ain't thure anything else in
                            albertie?

Comment

ah.....seabass.....come into my lair!
                              We'll change you into a proper little conservative.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...