• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minot

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minot

Does anyone ever go down to the Minot show?
    How does it compare to Saskatoon and Brandon
    ?

Me and a Bud are going this year. Try it
    once anyway.

Comment

Brandon is #1 by a mile; but Minot is always worth going to the next week. Haven't been to Saskatoon's for 30 years.

Comment

Paraphrasing you oneoff, "Haven't been to Saskatoon in 30 years, but yet Brandon is #1 "

I had to laugh at the post, because coming to that conclusion using those facts is preposterous.

Comment

The brochure for the Bramdpn show came in the
          mail last week. I couldn't believe the line-up
          looks so interesting. A lot of speakers talking
          about real life experience-people who have got
          their own skin in the game. Just looks like there
          is so much to learn. Saskatoon has been more
          meetings and some boring stuff, but we have
          gone pretty well every year. Its always so darn
          cold at Saskatoon's. I liked it better in Feb. We
          always seem to have a warm spell in Feb.

Comment

And I bet that Cole has never been to Brandon's or Minots show in his life. By admiting it has been long time since I've seen seeing Saskatoon's show; I inferred that in this part of the world; Brandon is tops and Minot ranks second.

Comment

Notice that Cole... doesn't add one shred of information to back his personal his personal non expressed opinion; other than the regular tired personal ongoing attack.
              Can he really laugh or is it more of a snarl.
              Nuff said???

Comment

Oneoff you never did address Coles point. You
                haven't been to Saskatoon in 30 yet....

I've been to Saskatoon, Regina, Brandon, Red
                Deer which BTW is a very good show. Saskatoon
                is pretty goodand getting better. Never been to
                Minot, maybe worth the drive.

What in everyone's opinion what makes a good
                show?

Comment

Were off to Brandon on Wed. Love the show lots to see, Lots of info on Soy! and corn.
                  Minot is always on our radar only been once inlast 15 years. So its been a while. Might make minot if elevator has issues next week again.

Comment

Don't worry oneoff it wasn't a snarl, it was a laugh, but in a $hit disturbing way.
                    I know I live in a glass house, but I just can't resist throwing stones ;-)

BTW. If it came down to Red deer and Saskatoon, I'd pick Red Deer.

Comment

I don't mind shist disturbers at all. But trying to keep it to clean shots should be the objective.

Six hours driving one way(or much much more) in the middle of winter; on treacherous roads is insane; and asking more than is reasonable.

There are additional ways to allow people to "attend" in this day and age. And when those methods are suggested they are ignored. They should be seriously considered. They are not.

I could suggest some of the reasons why the status quo is preserved; but that would only invite personal attacks. So someone else just say why it can't be done other than getting relatively piss poor turnouts for elections and even poorer attendance at any meeting.

Comment

I would dare say that anyone who has attended past Brandon shows would agree they were amongst the best they had ever seen.

The organizers seem to have a winning formmula; of content, free admission, parking and more to see and do than your legs can stand in one day. Never heard anyone say otherwise.

But still watch those expected slippery roads (polished pavement frost) according to Dep't of Holidays warnings......

Comment

I'll look for you Wednesday, Sask.

Comment

Would you guys take notes on the hemp and
                            fertilizer prodn and report back? I know Pars will
                            put on her ears, right?

Comment

I'll be sure to record fertilizer reports while
                              shopping$$ burn a hole in my pocket..... Uh huh.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...