• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vocal VP leaves wheat board

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vocal VP leaves wheat board

A Canadian Wheat Board vice-president who was an outspoken critic of the Harper government's tactics in its dealings with the marketing agency has "left to pursue other interests," a CWB spokeswoman confirmed this afternoon.

Deanna Allen, the board's vice president of farmer relations and public affairs, had been harshly critical of the government over its attempts to end the wheat board's barley marketing monopoly.

CWB spokesperson Maureen Fitzhenry refused to elaborate on the circumstances surrounding Allen's departure.

"We cannot comment on personnel matters," she told the Free Press.

Could her departure be the initial fallout from a major decision made at the board table today?

I know, I’m dreaming...

Comment

Doesn't pay to tell little white dreams.

Comment

I have heard of a number of other CWB employees jumping ship recently including one area representative for south west Sask that is now heading up the producer car division of South West Terminal. I think the reality is starting to become obvious that the writing is on the wall for this dinasour.

Comment

For every dinasour it takes a hundred wolves but we will take them down.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...