• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Prices out my South Door!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest to add to the fire about not being a marketer, Cargill just emailed they have get this a whopping $8.14 for August, Hm and its filling fast. I said that's nice, Have a order for sale way higher call me back later.
    See I am negotiating with these sales its me, And to the Smart Fart that says Giving away my product I sold 15% for fall at that price 15% of my production, If I do nothing the rest can sit in my bin till hell freezes over, I have money for fall, that's it in a nut shell. So yea I gave away some, But I am looking out and can do with the rest of my production what I want but The genius at the CWB I have to trust them they will get me a premium. I have heard that till I am blue in the face. Show me the money. They never can just disappointment after disappointment.
    Its Happy hour.

Comment

SF

You are being hard on yourself. I have a very successful farmer cousin in Ontario,who always says'Never be afraid to lock in a profit'.

Comment

excellent excellent couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...