• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish Don Baron a Happy Birthday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish Don Baron a Happy Birthday

Don Baron, farm writer for many years, is 80 years old today, and I just got home from his bithday party. He is a marvellous man, personable, and very dedicated to AGRICULTURE.

His son Dean and family came home from Texas to Regina to throw Don a birthday party and it was a dandy complete with cake.

Wish him a Happy Birthday at:

donregina@accesscomm.ca

He has contributed so much to the farming community, and I know he would enjoy hearing from you.

Parsley

Happy Birthday Don, I've enjoyed your writing through the years. Here are some quotes that I think are relevant today.

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe- We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden.

Emily Dickinson -We turn not older with years but newer every day.

Bob Dole- When it's all over, it's not who you were. It's whether you made a difference.

Bill Clinton- When our memories outweigh our dreams, we have grown old.

Cherokee Expression- When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

Comment

Dear Don,

Thanks for your care for grain growers... travelling the narrow path of truth... often not the popular or politically correct way of doing things!

You have been a trusted friend of our industry... Happy birthday., and thanks again!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...