• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fertilizer prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's the case cotton, why didn't you buy 3 years worth of fertilizer this fall already?

Why didn't you do it last year?

What about all those rock solid predictions and the amazing insight into the markets of yours you keep bragging about?

Comment

Franny: why are you pick'n on Cott'n with respect to predicting markets?

Do I need to pull up some of your old posts comparing US and CWB wheat prices? Some of those "high" US spot bids you quoted arent so high anymore.

Sueweeeeee.

Comment

Funny, you check the same places today and they still beat today's board prices.

But then you monopolists never like comparing apples to apples do you.

Comment

If i had the money and it would store i would.

What did you pay this year for fert fran?I cant remember you posting on the old fert thread so it was probably over 500 eh?

Also,what difference does it make if you "put fert with the seed"-like most of us here do?

Comment

As far as market predictions why dont you ask the moderators lee and charlie how i am doing.

Comment

What's the matter cotton, banks won't loan you the money for storage? Should be a slam dunk what with your solid track record and all.

Comment

Cotton I pulled up a yearly chart to look for the explosiveness and found only implosiveness. NYMEX:NG Last year this time just under 10, now 6.704 and on a major slide and no chart indication that that is going to change, if you see something on the charts you can let me know. Am I looking at the right exchange? Is there some sort of basis in that price that can also change sorta like our grain price basis? Since New York is a long way away and really what the hell does the price of Natural gas in New York have to do with Natural gas in Sask. So must be basis involved and just some insite as to how our gas is priced here would be appreciated.

Comment

Kam,I prefer barcharts.com.A yearly chart is a chart that goes back 10 years(it sounds like your looking at a monthly chart).The gas chart will show you that it has the capacity to swing plus or minus 400% in the matter of months.

If you believe that were in an upswing in commodities then at some point gas is GOING to take off on technicals alone.And if the price of gas goes up in ny then yes it goes up here.Its all part of an "intergrated" market.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...